Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many other forums

How many other forums

How many other forums do you post on ? I cruise alot of forums, and I see alot of the same posts by the same people on a few different forums. got me thinking, (yea it gave me a headache, lol) but why post the same questions on several forums ?
    If more people knew about this place, I mean theres "ALOT" good info here, but on the flip side, that can be a bad thing, the more I look around here, see what people are doing, ex. Bruces tire carrier darn you Bruce, lol makes me want to spend more money, lol
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Re: How many other forums

YT, mp3car. thats just about it, some on adventure and fjcruiserforums.

i post here if i have tech issues or the like, YT if i want to make myself feel better or worse, and mp3car if its related to carpc's or interior fab.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

i usually search here for tech, YT for BS & making fun of people and classifieds. then there are my local forums for other webwheeling adventures. been recently doing alot of researching on 'mud now lately though...mostly for 80's in the classifieds and the endless amount diesel info there...
    sonny<br />1998 4Runner LTD...d0uble locked on 35&#039;s<br />crawlinbc.com

co4lo
    ttora sometimes for classifieds
    pirate
    bimmerforums.com ex mod
    toyota120 to see whats new on the 4th gen modding side.
    clemson.scout.com for clemson football and basketball recruiting and game info.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

I spend most of my time here, but some of the others I go to are Marlin Crawler, Victor Valley 4Wheelers and Rockbrawlers.

I split my time between...

UY (of course )
    Pirate Toyota Forum
    Marlin (only occasionally)
    Pgh-OffRoad
    UZswap
    JeepsUnlimited Grand Forum
    JeepForum Grand Forum
    Lextreme
    TOOLandFAB
    OFN
    GarageJournal
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

I run around between

UY (again, obviously)
    GA TTORA
    TN TTORA
    YT (For classifieds)
    SE4RJ
    SoutheastRockToys
    Pirate
    Marlin

... I think thats it.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

I run

Pirates
    S10Planet
    Ultimate Yota
    YankeeToys
    TTORA

A few others, but not registered.

TTORA, TN-TTORA, UY, sometimes CustomTacos, and a few mac computer and photography forums

AS far as the actual question about "why post the same question on multiple forums?", I'll do this if it is something really important and tricky, just to reach a more diverse group and hopefully get a good answer. I will also share info with other forums because I have made friends on other forums and I know they don't neccesarily make it here all the time. I do much more of this ever since Pismo 4rj which had people participate from all the different forums.

I'm registered to far too many forums

Ultimate Yota is definately my home
    Expedition Portal is my second (I learn something new everyday there)
    Toyota120 (check out what mark and andries are doing)
    TTorra (classifieds and lurk the LT section)
    Yotatech (still get lots of PMs there and post every once in awhile)
    Adventure4x4 (lurk the trips section just incase I can make one)
    Marlin (not often)
    Pirate (classifieds)
    Friends of the Oceano Dunes (they help keep the dunes open and have lots of info about the dunes)
    realcruiser (Pismo Jim's Locals only toyota board)
    slo4x4 (brand new just registered)
    wheeler's for the wounded (don't want to miss their CA events)
    HIDplanet (actually still having trouble registering, but I know there is a bunch of info there I need to know)
    ih8mud (when I work on my trailer, I use their trailer sect.)

Wow, looks like a lot, I mainly check out the top 4 daily and the rest are more for specific reasons or if extremely bored. I know there are some that I'm missing that I signed up for during the Pismo 4rj planning.
    My signature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast