Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cyclists - gearing up for the new season? Post your bike pr0n

Re: Cyclists - gearing up for the new season? Post your bike pr0n

^^^ Very nice! Any idea what the build weight is? You will love the Fox fork. I have a couple of other bikes with Rock Shox, Manitou and Marzocchi forks and they don't quite compare. Although I can't complain about the Marzocchi--it is eight years old, been ridden a lot and only had one maintenance interval done.

Quote Originally Posted by garrett
    man that looks sweet... i wish we had trails like that here
    If you're in Fayetteville, you just need to get out the door! I just raced in Devils Den (road race) last weekend. NW Arkansas is quickly becoming known and the "new" undiscovered region for MTB riding. Some ridiculously awesome terrain and trails around there. Check out the Buffalo River Valley and the Arkansas Grand Canyon-awesome stuff!
    09 FJ 6spd manual<br />01 Tonka-oma TRD <br />Audi RS2 CQ clone<br />98 Audi A4 turbo quattro avant

Finally finished my build. Well almost, all I need is a bashgaurd. Its sort of an AM/XC mix match. I really like it.

I want a new wheelset. I built these Sun DS1-XC laced with DTs to LX CL hubs. They are nice and light but I want something bomb proof. Anyone got somethin?
    1988 4Runner 3.Slow<br /><br />-33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials<br />-High flow cat/ flowmaster muffler<br />-Engine replaced at 200k<br />-Green Rattle can paint + Herculiner<br /><br />Wanted<br />1st gen parts, door hinges, interior etc...<br /><br /><br />God works through Christians; I am a Christian.<br />-George W. Bush

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234