Thread: Johson Valley, CA - The Hammers

Johson Valley, CA - The Hammers

I am not sure how many of you check Pirate4x4 so I wanted to share. It seems that the Military is interested in expanding a base and perhaps take over part of Johnson Valley, CA "The Hammers".

Announcement!! Virtual Rally For The Hammers! - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board

The more support for the cause the better.
    &#039;00 SR5, &quot;Highlander&quot; <br />Dual Cases, Aisin Hubs, E-Lock&#039;d, Cryo&#039;d, Chromo&#039;d, ARB&#039;d, 315&#039;s, Sonoran Steel Bumper, Lift &amp; UCA&#039;s, 4 Crawl 1&quot; BL, Armored...etc.<br /><br />F-Toy #081 in progress<br />Dual Cases, 30 Splines, 5.71&#039;s, E-lockers, Hydro-Assist, 37&#039;s, DOM Hendrix Chassis, 80Proof, ORS, Sonoran Steel...etc.

Re: Johson Valley, CA - The Hammers

Anyone listening?
    &#039;00 SR5, &quot;Highlander&quot; <br />Dual Cases, Aisin Hubs, E-Lock&#039;d, Cryo&#039;d, Chromo&#039;d, ARB&#039;d, 315&#039;s, Sonoran Steel Bumper, Lift &amp; UCA&#039;s, 4 Crawl 1&quot; BL, Armored...etc.<br /><br />F-Toy #081 in progress<br />Dual Cases, 30 Splines, 5.71&#039;s, E-lockers, Hydro-Assist, 37&#039;s, DOM Hendrix Chassis, 80Proof, ORS, Sonoran Steel...etc.

I was reading about it the other night on some other forums. It seems that at least they are willing to work with and listen to the community.

Edit: I just went to that Pirate link. I'm definately down for this virtual rally. They really need want to make sure everyone stays civil, because at least right now, we still have the ear of the military. I suggest everyone check out that link posted above and participate.
    My signature

This is really cool, I will definitely "be" at the rally. This is important stuff whether you live there, have wheeled there, or will EVER wheel there, even if you KNOW beyond the shadow of a doubt that you will never ever be there, this is important, this is an OHV trail they are trying to take away and shut down, we have to fight this no matter where it happens, its like a snowball everyone they close they gain momentum to close more, we have to stop them cold on EVERY closure. Be there folks!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Yeah, I've been following this for awhile now. Victor Valley 4 Wheelers is planning to take a very active role in fighting this. I'll keep everyone posted with any news I find out.

Bump

Meeting updates: http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.ph...6&topic=5316.0

Come on people get off the sofa and get involved!!!!!