Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well guys..........

Re: Well guys..........

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike
    The housing market here in California is only going to get worse too. The subprime mortgage melt down is what caused the slump--there are two and a half times the number of subprimes mortgages set to readjust in 2008 and early 2009. Getting your ducks in a row now will pay off for you later!
    Ken, I couldn't agree more! I'm calling a bottom to all this mortgage mess around late 2010 or early 2011 and prices should be as much as 35-40% less than they are already in areas that had high speculation (FL, CA, AZ, NV, etc). Key will be to sit on the sidelines and save all the cash you can until then because it will pay big dividends. As one of my grad school profs used to quote to us religiously each day "CASH IS KING!!!"
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Well...... a slight set back. The dude backed out today. I made some money from his deposit though. Im a bit pissed off, but what can i do. Hopefully i can sell it in a timely manner. Maybe i will put it back on eBay tonight.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

bummer dude...sorry to hear. read his post on tof. id recommend putting up on autotrader.com or CL, cars.com...something where someone cant buy-now pay later, or back out. was there other bids? you might be able to give the 2nd last bidder a 2nd chance option..

tis a nice truck, and i hope you find another buyer for it.
    sonny<br />1998 4Runner LTD...d0uble locked on 35&#039;s<br />crawlinbc.com

god obviously wants you to keep the 4runner.
    with or without it, you should make it to big bear with me.

i was actually e-window shopping for another car today, ha. but aye, i'll be keeping my 4runner.

Well, sucks (for us) you were selling it
    sucks (for you) the guy backed out
    sucks (for us)you are selling it again, but good luck with the sale.

I agree that there are probably higher powers at work here, might be a good time to buy a lottery ticket.

93 4runner - 3.0 5spd
    2005 LandCruiser

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12