Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RECOVERED:2000 4Runner in WA

Re: Stolen:2000 4Runner in WA

Lol yea, musta been a record. Not one I care to be part of though. I was feeling pretty down for a few hours there.

I do believe it was unlocked. IMHO, Thankfully it was unlocked, or the douchebags who got in would likely have broken a window.
    Need that hard to find part? Nix99 Used Toyota and Lexus parts!

the basic rule is... you do not ever, under any circumstances, mess with a man's truck or car.

scumbags.
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

That amazing that you got it back so fast. did the police find it? Must be luckey St. paddy's day.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Actually the property owner where they ditched it found it, and called the cops. She got ripped off that same night, so she figured it was the get away rig!

Quote Originally Posted by lee
    the basic rule is... you do not ever, under any circumstances, mess with a man's truck or car.

scumbags.
    my feelings exactly, execute them or at least cut off their hands so they cant steal another car.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

love that Satoshi mod for your grille deathcougar

glad to hear it is back in your stable
    Ron H.<br />99 4Runner SR5 4x4 with 3.4/5speed<br />not particularly special to anyone but me

The grille looks ok...but the guy who did it did a very poor job with the bondo and fiberglass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12