Page 71 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Failure at its finest

Re: Failure at its finest

Aww, thanks for that clip AVY, it brings back fond memories of playtime in the Mammoth Lakes Von's parking lot and the Safeway lot in South Lake Tahoe.

Hmm, off to view the webcam coverage of those lots to see if anyone still does it just to have their friends laugh at them while watching from a cabin tv or computer. re: http://www.bluelaketahoe.com/page.php?p=awc&l=1

*After seeing this commercial during the Super Bowl I think with that gut he's sporting now Charles ought to not be trying to sell Taco Bell's junk food. (*See the part where he's wearing the grey suit..major belllleeehhh!)

Charles Barkley Taco Bell Super Bowl Commercial 2010

Will you be my Valentine

FAIL
    2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4-Dub<br />TRD supercharger,&nbsp; Toytec Coilovers, OME 890&#39;s, 285 Duratracs

If it was being hosted in Germany they would sell out the theater.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Oh he's so hot
    96 4Runner, 2.7L 4WD<br />&quot;Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition. &quot; - Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Small_words
    Oh he's so hot
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Dammit Okie, why&#39;d you have to go and do that stinking Hoff post/pic,
    cause now I gotta do this so things will equal out..crap.. here comes a

*One of these days one of you is gonna just look at me and ask "Just where do you find this stuff?".
    I&#39;ll get to just sit back and laugh.

Advisory, NSFW!!

Lol the girl I was chillin with tonight.

She saw my Trans stick, and my Tcase stick...and asked why do you have 2.. ?
    I just said that's the 4wd..

And I think the cheesy line of the night fail was...

We left in-n-out and there's an empty lot across the street with some standing water.. Well I told her to hold on and pulled some donuts and once we left she asked... Do you do that for all the girls ? Me : No, Only the special ones..
    hah

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

New VW commercial (Punch Buggy)...look where Grandpa got hit, sooo close!! ROFL

VW PunchDub Commercial

@Steve, ahhh..memories of youth and the usefulness of a pickup bed and a bench seat.

Nevermind, I don't wanna give out all the good ideas.

Page 71 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast