Page 87 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Thread: Failure at its finest

Re: Failure at its finest

Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

^Snicker..seen this? BP Spills Coffee

96 4Runner, 2.7L 4WD<br />&quot;Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition. &quot; - Jefferson

where's the misdemeanor or felony?

Not sure if it is a misdemeanor or felony, or just a slap on the wrist/fine is what I meant.

Maybe I am not the only one upset by it, the pages are blocked/private now and unviewable to the public...but the img embed's that were used for the pics above won't be unless he goes and deletes the files. IOW..The flickr-admin backdoor is still open though as my buddy can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    *I hope I&#39;m not the only one pissed here on this fail. If you&#39;re also offended by it, the person&#39;s flickr page is at the photo links, just delete the last numerical parts. It was initially presented as a single flag idea, and "Oh, I didn&#39;t really think people would get mad...", then found out he had a whole stack drawn up, each with it&#39;s subtle twist on the various forms, each displaying a dissentive undertone in them.

Note, I&#39;m not sure if this is a misdemeanor or felony, but it is surely pretty stupid IMHO to be doing if you&#39;re trying to gain voter, rider, and constituent support of your organization wanting to help with MTB trail access. I&#39;m not too far to the left or right, but know enough to respect our Flag and what and who it stands for, mostly for those that serve under it without hesitation or provocation.

**Also note he represents it as painted and "lets the colors run". Ohhh, now he&#39;s really stupid or playing at something.

re:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/dan-ger/4683488625/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dan-ger/4684116788/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dan-ger/4683488589/

Shane, I get where your coming from for sure. But if you call that a felony then every kid who&#39;s ever painted or drawn an American flag preschool could potentially be a felon..
    But then again, what kid changes the stripes to mountain bike tracks.. Like I said I see where your coming from..
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Shane, it&#39;s nice to see that you have great pride in this country and what the flag stands for, I do as well.

As for how I look at it, we have the first amendment. Aside from how I personally feel about the flag and what it stands for, I do believe that people should have the absolute freedom to express themselves as they see fit, so long as it does not impact the freedom of another individual. This includes these images as well as even burning the flag. Once again, someone may not agree with it, but so long as it does not keep you from pursuing life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness, then if one truly believes in freedom, then one should accept that others have the freedom to do as they wish.

Ok, enough of that, time for more fail:

Terrorist fail
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Thanks Guys, nice to hear we can agree on some points of things. With the BTCEB person&#39;s individual slant on the flags some have seen a "If you&#39;re not with us you&#39;re against us" mentality happening while they push some of the locals out of the limelight and express things in a manner not befitting the organization, which of course always happens in a poorly ran situation. There&#39;s a lot more but this is an Off-Road forum, not a bike one, even though the parallels exist, I&#39;ll move off the topic.

So, as for going back to the fail(s) I got this flyer under our doormat yesterday, there are so many little fails I actually wrote some of them down and handed it over to an Officer-Friend to look into. My notes explain it all..
    *I wonder how many other students would see what I did since they&#39;re still, as he put it "..idealistic young-ins."

Feel free to wait a week, just in case he&#39;s being set-up for a sting, then give good old Ricardo a call, his phone #&#39;s listed on the page, handed out publicly, so I&#39;m at no liability for sharing the flyer.

Quote Originally Posted by oly884
    Ok, enough of that, time for more fail:

Terrorist fail
    I shouldn&#39;t say this but, but O M F G..R O F L!!!

How could you not see that one coming after he hot dropped the second and third ones with them sticking in the pipe. Effin amateurs I tell ya. Heat cycle a pipe and it&#39;ll expand and you loose your tolerances..DUH.

Page 87 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast