Page 83 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: Failure at its finest

Re: Failure at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    That's considered more.. goth / punk. Retarded.
    Nah, he just came back from a fun day at the carnival . . . got some cotton candy, won a stuffie and got his face painted
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    Is this considered "hardcore" or "emo"? *Note the key product placement going on Mt.Dew or Sprite?*
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

This one is for the fellow cyclists here..

^^That's great Shane ! ^^
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Let me present the following: Bait and Switch, the ultimate fail! *Anyone remember this bit from elsewhere online? The drama I had to deal with when I showed up for a test drive and the whole bit of fraud going on at this used lot?

re: http://www.yotatech.com/f39/warning-...ara-ca-116890/

re: http://www.yotatech.com/f39/i-agree-...motors-137979/

Well, guess what? They were also under the same ownership of another place..

http://www.yelp.com/biz/marina-motors-san-leandro-2
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/steadfast-motors-santa-clara

Justice Prevails! Thanks go out to both Alameda and San Jose Counties DA&#39;s offices!! I got this in an email today..

Quote Originally Posted by *Name Removed*
    WooHoo! We have successfully shut down both Marina and Steadfast, and it has now been put to a class-action suit in which any and all clientelle who have been affected by this business will have ample opportunity to see renumeration!

So it appears the DA&#39;s along with witness cooperation have successfully taken down both of the businesses that were the issue. As in, closed and someone has been fined and is receiving jail time. It&#39;s nice to know in some way that the time I had to put into helping worked. The sad thing is I see numerous issues where less fortunate families (migrants, young adults, others) will have been completely screwed and have no recourse.

Then again, at the end of the day, the a-hole is off the street and can&#39;t screw someone else!

Haha...funny thing is I live about 1/2 mile away from there....ghetto weird people in Roanoke
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Trail Ride Fail..

We went out singlespeed riding last night to get a quick spin in, hitting a section of trail in the dark. We're within a mile of the trailhead when suddenly, in the middle of a wide turn I lose traction on my front wheel laying myself and the bike right out. I got up, checked over my self really quick, noticed a gash on my shin, but since we were so close to home we kept on going, wondering what smelled so bad.

I had dog poop all over my side, a cut shin, and just wanted to get home safe. I had apparently caught this huge dog turd in just the right way and speed that my front wheel washed out.

The lesson here is no matter what, someone somewhere is always having a "Crappier" day than you did!

May your day not be as "Crappy" as mine was.

ROFL!

Tourist

Bwahahaha....

it's coyote poop that I hate most....wicked black tar-like turds that fling off your wheel and stick mercilessly to your body.

And the lower section of the 401....cow poop...doesn't smell too horrible but there's So. Much. Of. It.

Ah, good times.
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

I'm hoping that Mike and Ken will get a chuckle out of it too. The trails are calling us.

Page 83 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast