Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Pismo4RJ Preplanning Thread

Re: 2008 Pismo4RJ Preplanning Thread

if i can go.... i will jump fartruk!!!!
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    Quote Originally Posted by elripster
    So far August 14-18 and September 18-21 are not good for me.

I need to buy a second truck this summer so I'll have something to wheel out here since we're moving to Chicago in June.

Frank
    Here's one. I can already picture Claire launching this one.
    http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/car/619612955.html

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    i managed to break stuff on the dunes, and i hate sand and go fast stuff. but ill be out there to support the club and hang out with you guys, since i lubbers you all so much.
    We lubbers you too! It can be just as fun to ride along with someone as they break their stuff.
    I saw that. I'm actually looking for an extra cab 5 speed truck. I wanna reuse my 4.88's from the 4runner.

Frank
    1985 FJ-60, 3FE, Hell Creek lift, 2009 H3 sold

Quote Originally Posted by wifesaysimadumbass
    hell, ill come JUST FOR THAT!!!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by wifesaysimadumbass
    NICE!!!! With all 6 carseats strapped in it too!

One other nice thing about having it on the second weekend of Oct., is that is the first weekend where the whole dunes are open. A big portion of the dunes are closed for a portion of the year for the Snowy Plover's nesting time, and this is the weekend they take down the fences.
    My signature

Please count me in. I need exact dates so I can request vacation from work. I regret that I couldn't make it last year.

i will be there agian this year had a blast last year. wife will prob. be coming too. cant wait.
    i sell cars to soon to ever work on them

You know I'll be there ...didn't spend a month wrenching for nothing
    97 4runner Limited<br />2wd---&gt;4wd Conversion

We will most likely be coming also this year.
    2005 T4R Silver SR5 V6 4WD with Mods!<br /><br />IFS 4WD Conversion done!

I hope to be there as long as my school doesn't plan their Campout the same weekend - like last year! Don't foget to post over at 120 Chris. I still need to pick up my prizes from last year from Lance!
    Mark<br />04 4Runner SE, 17x9 MT ClassicLocks, 35&quot; BFG&#39;s, ARB lockers frnt and rear, 4.56 Gears, SW Sliders &amp; Bullbar, Smittybilt 10000lb winch, custom susp, 1.5&quot; 4Crawler BL, Kurt Trailing Arms, Cobra 75WXST CB radio, 4ft Firestick, Yaesu FT-7800 2m/70cm Ham Radio, Sat. Radio.

Mark, hopefully your school has it on another weekend. I'll definately post it up over at 120. When I get back from CO next week, I'm going to start going full force on this and I'll post info on all the boards.
    My signature

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast