Thread: Another Brake Issue

Another Brake Issue

So I was installing my new Power Slot Cryo rotors and Hawk pads today when I noticed that the pads are sticking out passed the disc.

I measured the old discs at 12.5 inches and my new ones at only 12 inches. Powerslot part number 791CSL and 791CSR.

This is a big problem right?

'99 4Runner Highlander, e-Locker, Deckplate/Trueflow, and 265/75 Terra Grapplers

Re: Another Brake Issue

Yeah, okay, did some research online. Definitely the wrong ones. Sucks. Oh well got my new ones on order.
    '99 4Runner Highlander, e-Locker, Deckplate/Trueflow, and 265/75 Terra Grapplers

Old (brand new) ones for sale.

Glad you at least figured out the issue quickly.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Yeah, that could have been bad had I not taken a close look before torquing the caliper bolts and putting the tire back on.

It's going to cost me some money, but oh well...you live, you learn, you try not to repeat the same mistakes.

&#039;99 4Runner Highlander, e-Locker, Deckplate/Trueflow, and 265/75 Terra Grapplers