Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Show off your flashlights!

Re: Show off your flashlights!

^ I have a similar older model and love it, only downside is the AAA batts and my other stuff takes AA or CR123.

Mine has a flip down red lens
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Now that I actually have a decent flashlight, I can contribute to this thread.

Thanks to Lance, I now have this:

Fenix LD10

I have a bunch of maglites that I now know that I should convert to LED.

Also, I thought I would show this light I have. You guys might laugh at it, but I use it all the time and it is one of the most useful lights I&#39;ve ever used. I have the big one and the small one, and actually this is my second set. (Jack broke a leg off the small one using it as a play gun and the next day, someone stole the big one out of the 4runner) I got the original set from my dad for christmas and then he bought me the second set for my birthday.

Stanley Tripod Flashlight:

My signature

Chris the batteries in that Fenix will last a long time. I've got a P3D and I can make 2 sets last about a year. Having aid that look online for CR123a battery deals. I don't care for the rechargeable (safety and convenience) but you can find some non rechargeable ones for around $1.25 each cell. I bought a box of 50 a long time ago and even with all my 123 lights I'm less than half way through.

That's why I'm stoked on the Fenix, it's a AA battery. Not sure if I'm ready for a cr123 battery flashlight. I've always got AA and AAA batteries around because of the kids toys.
    My signature

Oh cool, I didn't realize. I'd go with the Energizer lithiums (e3 or something like that). I run them in my LOD key chain fenix.

Cool, I'll have to pick up some of those.
    My signature

ive been super happy with the two of these i bought. they require rechargable cr123&#39;s to be very bright but there still very usable on primarys. so far zero issues with my cheapo lights.

Navigator

all my flashlights are old crappy ones... lol... but they work for my purposes so far
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

ive been sportin the one i found in the goody bag at pismo. i love that thing!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    ive been sportin the one i found in the goody bag at pismo. i love that thing!
    me too!! thats my best compact flashlight now... haha... i also have a Skil brand light that has 9 LEDs and is a good flood light, and my old school AA mini-mag... haha... i need to do an LED conversion on my 4D big MagLite...
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567