Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about hotdog etiquette...

Re: Question about hotdog etiquette...

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    ...After wrestling one of the paper dog cradles from the middle of the stack (middle of the stack is not likely to have been dropped on the doubtlessly septic floor by a careless patron previously), I unsleeved my individually wrapped dog bun (also from the middle of the bag...) ...It was then that I noticed the screwed up face of an onlooker obviously troubled that i didn't bother to use the provided tongs to select my meat. Which brings my to my question. If I can clamp down on the dog and bring it out of the roller thingy and rest it on the bun with my bare fingers while NOT touching any of the other dogs, What does it matter that I didn't use the stinkin' tongs which I guarantee have been on the floor and touched everyone else's measley dog?

and yet, being so careful to not have items that have fallen on the floor or been touched by others, YOU ARE EATING A FRICKEN GAS STATION HOT DOG! are you aware what is allowed by law to fall into an industrial sausage press?
    Hehe. well, one man's sepsis is another man's culinary compromise...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

This is why you have TWO middle fingers. One to hold your hot dog...one to share with your nosey busy body neighbor.

Grabbing with your hand isn't that bad. You oughta see the looks you get grabbing a hot dog with clean hands and tongs but covered in dirt from power washing all day.
    95 4Runner- 3.0- A/T- 4.88's- MC rear bumper- Downey skid plate- BJ spacers- LC coils- 32" BFG A/T's- FROR front bumper and frame brace on the way

Oh, the horrors!!!!

(in my best Harry Calahan) Nobody, but nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog!

Quote Originally Posted by breknraj
    Oh, the horrors!

(in my best Harry Calahan) Nobody, but nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog!
    Ketchup and jalapenos. MMMMMMMM yummy!
    95 4Runner- 3.0- A/T- 4.88's- MC rear bumper- Downey skid plate- BJ spacers- LC coils- 32" BFG A/T's- FROR front bumper and frame brace on the way

hey fuster, fyi, i always sneeze on the middle cups and trays, and i make sure to rub my boogers into the middle hot dog and hamburger buns.

your mission to avoid foods that suffered through gross human interaction failed.
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Quote Originally Posted by lee
    hey fuster, fyi, i always sneeze on the middle cups and trays, and i make sure to rub my boogers into the middle hot dog and hamburger buns.

your mission to avoid foods that suffered through gross human interaction failed.
    D'OH!
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12