Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Re: Alignment issue

Re: Alignment issue

I just had a great experience at a Big Brand Tire Co. the tech was great. I think one of the reasons was because they specialize in installing lift kits. Since most of the vehicles these days are IFS, they were familiar with messing around with IFS alignments. Just a thought I would like to share. Also, took the advice in the other forum and torqued everything down once I got home. Like was said before, they were torqued no where near what they should have been.
    My signature

Re: Re: Alignment issue

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    i've seriously considered coming up w/ a design for something to mechanically lock them down after adjustment.
    Maybe you and Brian or Steve could create something.
    I don't think it would be very difficult at all.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

i'll chat it up w/ steve or brian and see what we can come up with.
    -andy

Put me down to test one, I'll help bring up some $$$ for a prototype.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12