Thread: Free Winch Basics 101 "How-to" Seminar

Free Winch Basics 101 "How-to" Seminar

For anyone interested, I got this in an e-mail today.
    -------------------------------------
    Saturday April 19, 2008 2:00 p.m. local time
    at your local 4 Wheel Parts Store

4 Wheel Parts will be offering a Free Winch Basics 101 "How-to" tech seminar to help educate off road enthusiasts with the proper techniques and practices in off road-related tasks.

When: Saturday April 19, 2008 2:00 p.m. local time
    Who: 4 Wheel Parts and You
    Where: Any One of Our 60 retail locations
    What: Free Winch Basics 101 "How-to" Seminar

Winch Basics 101 will offer a comprehensive
    overview of the following:
    Winch Safety Proper Winch Techniques
    Winch Maintenance
    Winching Etiquette
    Learn the basics of how a winch works

clicky
    ---------------------------------
    **I'm not endorsing them or anything, just sharing info**
    **Please check with your local store before showing up**
    -Jc1996 SR5 4WD 5SPD 4RunnerStock till 213,000 milesSonoran SS rear brake line|Sonoran diff drop|Sonoran Panhard drop bracket|SAW 2.5 C/O's|OME891-N86|Magnaflow 24|Deckplate Mod|Trueflow Airfilter|BruceTS Rear Bumper|Airaid MIT|Shrockworks Front Bumper|Trail-mart 67 sliders

Re: Free Winch Basics 101 "How-to" Seminar

hehe, just come wheelin with me.... I'll teach you how to winch!
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Sounds good Bruce I've been looking for an opportunity to wheel with you...I have a lot to learn when it comes to wheelin.

Man after reading and seeing the recovery video of you and Charles @ rowher flat, I would definitely take lessons from you.
    -Jc1996 SR5 4WD 5SPD 4RunnerStock till 213,000 milesSonoran SS rear brake line|Sonoran diff drop|Sonoran Panhard drop bracket|SAW 2.5 C/O's|OME891-N86|Magnaflow 24|Deckplate Mod|Trueflow Airfilter|BruceTS Rear Bumper|Airaid MIT|Shrockworks Front Bumper|Trail-mart 67 sliders

what a joke, I went to the one here in Denver, what a waist of an evening.
    You already know more just by hanging out here, lol and they talked about great "one day special pricing"
    Take Bruce up on the offer, you will have more fun, hang out with a cool guy, and learn more than wat they will teach you there.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Thanks for the warning Ric, I won't waste my time with this. I'll wait and learn from Bruce. I'd figured they'll try to sell something while you're there. So I guess it was more of a sales pitch then a training seminar .