Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Adding a new Toy work vehicle to the herd!

Re: Adding a new Toy work vehicle to the herd!

DOH!!!!!! I just got my ticket a couple hours ago and I didn't spring for the traveler's insurance. I don't think I can get out of it.

Thank you very much for the generous offer. You rock!
    My signature

That should make a great work truck Chris. I have seen photos of those on some pretty difficult 4x4 trails. Aren't they powered by the 22R-E?

No problem.

Does it have the mini cooler in it?

I have a couple of these in the J yard. I had a crazy idea i was going to swap in the cooler.
    That was until i realized that it gets cool cause it is using the AC to cool stuff.

I think the thing will be a pretty cool rig. It should have many uses after the work time use.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

looks awesome, and apparently it's a rare one! I would hold off on the manual hubs until the rust is fixed. No reason to do that, manual hubs are only a slight difference in mpg anyway. Unless you need them for something else.
    95 4Runner 4x4 - Drilled Air Box, 33x12.50 BFG&#039;s, Midland CB/PA, Polk Audio Mid Range Speakers, Stock CD/Tape Deck, Marlin Crawler Rear Bumper, Herculined Tailgate/Rocker Panels, Coleman Safari Roof Rack, All Chrome (Mirrors, Windshield Trim, Door Handles, License Plate Frame, and Grill) painted black, 1&quot; 4Crawler Body Lift, 15x8 Cragar Wheels, 1 Regular Transmission Cooler (in-series with stock AT Cooler), Old Man Emu Rear Lift Coils, Rear Pro Comp Shocks, SDORI BJ Spacers, Front SkyJacker Shocks

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike
    That should make a great work truck Chris. I have seen photos of those on some pretty difficult 4x4 trails. Aren't they powered by the 22R-E?
    They are actually powered by the 2.2 L (2237 cc) 4Y-EC I believe that it is actually a Toyota forklift engine which puts out a whopping 100hp.
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by GSU 4Runner
    looks awesome, and apparently it's a rare one! I would hold off on the manual hubs until the rust is fixed. No reason to do that, manual hubs are only a slight difference in mpg anyway. Unless you need them for something else.
    The reason isn't for mpg as they are the automatic hubs (not ADD like our 4runner's have), they can be finnicky to engage and disengage, especially if you don't have them locked in before you get stuck. Also, you can't shift into 4hi on the fly with automatic hubs. I'm not too worried about them at the moment but we will see how it does out at the dunes. Shift on the fly is very nice to have at the dunes.

Reggie, I don't think this one has the ice maker.

My signature

My signature

&#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

I couldn't even watch that whole thing.

Those Hiace's are cool, but not sold in the US. That would make a bitchin' work vehicle.
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    Ok Chris, if you have plans to take this beotch out on some rocky trails, i'm going to ask you to do it before I do any welding repairs!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast