Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Truck leaning, need opinions and help soon!!

Re: Truck leaning, need opinions and help soon!!

alright... so i wound up replacing the rear control arms... TOTALLY solved the wobble issue. had to pay 500+ for 4WP to replace the rear diff and gears and now... 2 months after they did that, guess what i find in my diff... GLITTER!!! oh wait, nevermind, those are metal shavings from the SECOND FAILING DIFFERENTIAL!!!!!!!

yes im pissed, im going by there tomorrow to see what they say, hopefully its something helpful.
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

WOW, I would just learn to set them up myself.

yeah im contemplating it... unfortunatly i dont have the time to sink into that skill right now, so i am going to try and get them to pay for toyota to install them.
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112