View Poll Results: Do you use your own reusable grocery bags?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

9 56.25%
  • Umm not yet

6 37.50%
  • Huh? whatcha talkin bout Willis?

1 6.25%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you use your own reusable grocery bags?

Re: Do you use your own reusable grocery bags?

Lee, my hat's off to you for wanting to do the right thing.
    Sounds like they need a little education themselves.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

i went to trader joes yesterday and found out they DO have plastic bags, they simply dont use them very often.

they also enter people who bring their own bags into some sort of raffle for 20% of or 20 dollars off or something like that.
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

I have beejn strongly considering talking to my manager about talking to corperate and getting rid of the plastic bags all together.

The plastic bags we have are crappy and break a lot so we always end up wasting them.

I just picked up 6 99c bags from trader joes that are huge and durable.. great idea. convenient too actually! now we are using them at ralphs and they give us 10 cents for every bag we have.. so it will pay itself off quickly lol.
    -Ned<br /><br />1997 4Runner 4x4 3.4L V6 Black<br />OME/TRD Lift | 265 Pro comp MT | AR Bajas 16x8, Kenwood Excelon KDCx789 | Polk DB650 speakers | WabFab Discos | Other stuff<br />

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234