Thread: *SOLD* Bryfab 12" drop hitch. Class 3. Brand new. *SOLD*

*SOLD* Bryfab 12" drop hitch. Class 3. Brand new. *SOLD*

Bought this, put the ball on it, put it in the receiver to see how things looked, and thats it. Sold the truck before i ever used it. Check it out at www.bryfab.com. It has a 1" ball shank hole. Also comes with the pin. I want 40 plus shipping for it. Let me know.

Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Re: Bryfab 12" drop hitch. Class 3. Brand new.

I'll take it, just let me know shipping cost to 91344
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Cool. I will package it up and i will let you know.

Or you could just tell Charles to come pick up the tire carrier im giving him and he could get this for you while he's here. Ha!

Through my UPS account, ground shipping is 12.01. The bastard is 15lbs. I was just going to wrap it in syran wrap instead of putting it in a box. Not sure if usps would accept that, and not even sure if that would be much of a cheaper option. Let me know what you want to do Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by xonetruthcrewx
    Or you could just tell Charles to come pick up the tire carrier im giving him and he could get this for you while he's here. Ha!
    Well if he's gonna come pick up the tire carrier, then I can wait......
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Not sure if he is or not, he's kind of a wanker. Haha. He asked me if i was heading down there anytime soon. Ghey.