Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you make a living ?

Re: How do you make a living ?

Mechanical Engineer for a US Department of Energy contractor in Los Alamos.
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Lots of good stuff here, we can get together and use our strengths and weaknesses to build a better yota. Maybe put a sticky on it so we know who to go to when we need advice.

College student graduating this May and full time employee at a grocery chain called WinCo Foods.
    ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿<br /> Wayne W.<br />2000 4Runner SR5<br />3&quot; Revtek Lift, 265/70R17&#039;s<br />Doug Thorley/Jardine Cat-Back &amp; Injen Intake<br />Doug Thorley Headers<br />Eclipse Head Unit &amp; 2 Phoenix Gold 12&#039;s<br />w/Phoenix Gold 500.2 &amp; custom box

I'm an exotic dancer...

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

I'm a Senior in College and work 20/week for a major university as an AV tech. Most of what I do includes building, installing, and maintain SMART classrooms as well as digital signage and vairous other projects. 300+ rooms, and more on the way. We are getting into a lot of specialized projects now, and most recent was an AV system in the performing arts theater. It's cool stuff, and our small department stuck in the basement has made it into several well known AV magazines and we are in the running as being one of the most high tech campuses.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

looks like im going back to circuitcity for summer and yearly job.

means more mods coming from me.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

what? no one in IT spoke up yet?
    I'll be the first then.
    Managing servers and desktop in the lab area of a company that work closely with a certain sector of uncle sam.
    I take ant-acid to offset green house gas from my 4unner.

engi-nerd here. i make ice for a living. that's about all you'll get out of me. :P
    -andy

Quote Originally Posted by anthony1
    what? no one in IT spoke up yet?
    I'll be the first then.
    Managing servers and desktop in the lab area of a company that work closely with a certain sector of uncle sam.
    That's because your kind isn't welcome here Just kidding

I'm the default IT guy in the office and I have much respect for those who do it a full time job. I can barely keep up with our meager needs, I can't imagine having to keep a huge office going.

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

I play with fullsize Tonka toys........
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast