Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: big bear may08

Re: big bear may08

Quote Originally Posted by freejake3
    lol im so glad i got that flag it makes all the pics look better lol. cant wait to see it marking are camp in the desert.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

You ain't lying. Thanks again for bringing it.
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

lol. Looks like it was a great time.

Are you all going to be heading up there again later this year?? I was going to try and make the toyota invintational up there next week but all the spots where fulled.
    2000 Toyota 4runner with some goodies.

we usually go up sometime in august.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

It was a blast for sure! Man I love Big Bear now. I know Heidi had an awesome time too; even after getting caught in the cross fire.

Mikey - Tell Fish that Heidi is buying a full auto air soft shotgun for next year
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by Tankota
    ...even after getting caught in the cross fire.

Mikey - Tell Fish that Heidi is buying a full auto air soft shotgun for next year
    something tells me i left at JUST the right time on saturday night...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

You kidding me - this was first thing on Sunday morning!!!!

I wanted to thank everyone for doing their part with the potluck on Sat night. It turned out awesome. Mikey - thanks for bringing the carne for Friday night - it was killer.

Next BB trip will be in August.
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

I just wanted to say a big thank you to the organizers. I had a really good time .
    1999 Turbocharged 4Runner<br />2008 4Runner

No problem. Glad you made it and enjoyed Gold Mtn. I think your decision regarding John Bull was a smart move. Next time.

oh gosh wer'e all going to be a bunch airsoft commandos next time.... i had a blast wish my camera wasn't dead or i would have had some good pics do you guys have a web addy for that adventure 4x4 i looked but could not find the right one
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast