Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: big bear may08

Re: big bear may08

http://adventure4x4.net/

i still see no trail report there. was looking forward to pictures, seems the only one who got pics of me was the one of the guys with the jeeps.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

i was looking on the right site then i just couldn't find any pics so i guess they weren't posted oh well
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

I started a thread over there tonight. Hopefully Brayden (blue Rubi) will post up his pics. Here is the link to his website

http://www.hiredassassinphotos.com/
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

dude that is a sweet site that brayden has i will check out the thread you posted up
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Right after Mikey left camp on Sunday morning a ranger rolled up and I got tagged for not having an adventure pass. I told him how we came up really late on Friday and couldn't get one on the way in. He was really cool though and I just have to buy a pass and mail in the serial number.
    He also told me that you don't actually have to get a fire permit before hand, you can just get one from any ranger if one happens to come by.

I think Heidi (aka Goodwill) :P took some pictures too, Ill see if I can get her to upload a few.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

i was looking over and cleaning up my 4runner today and it looks like i got more damage then i thought. when i dented my bumper the top got drove into my body and put a crease in the body at the top of the bumper. and on the last rock section coming down johnbull i came down hard on a tow hook which bent my frame some. good thing there at the end of my frame.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Nice......I had to get two hinges to replace those on my camper shell window. Apparently I landed rather square on the rear bumper and cracked one. 50$ later and it's ready for some more field testing. Just the price of fun I guess.

SOunds like it's time for a rear bumper Anthony. Come to think of it, the runners took some serious rear bumper hits huh?
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

Looks like fun guys. Carnage!
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

i actually looked at my gas tank skid and i think that after i straightened it with with my winch that it is straighter then it was before the trip
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Quote Originally Posted by wifesaysimadumbass
    i actually looked at my gas tank skid and i think that after i straightened it with with my winch that it is straighter then it was before the trip
    Since Mikey ended up with a negative carnage score, that lowers our group average for the weekend. It still doesnt cancel out Seans door though.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast