Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: water to HHO in gas engine

water to HHO in gas engine

Has anyone here try this in the truck?
    water4gas.com

check it out.

It sounds great if it works.
    I take ant-acid to offset green house gas from my 4unner.

Re: water to HHO in gas engine

i call shenanigans.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Sounds too good to be true. Seems like an elaborate April fools joke.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

The fact that there are no decent reviews on it, and that the first two pages in google have nothing but "good" things to say (ie, 'it works!') has be thinking this is BS.

Injecting water into your engine in small amounts isn't bad for your engine, hell, there are plenty of people with supercharged 3.4's on here that use water/methanol injection to increase boost. It's the same principle. However, what these people are doing makes it seem like it's the 'cure-all' and that's simply wrong.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Furthermore, notice how EVERY person who talks about it seems like a salesman?
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Son of a BITCH!!!!

Its over HERE now too?

Good luck man. If you like throwing your money away, this is your ticket.
    -I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

This wikipedia article sums it up.

The production portion is why this crap won't work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxyhydrogen

It takes far more energy to dissociate the water than you get out of it. In a car, this energy must be taken from the engine. So you use gasoline to make that energy. Thus, your engine becomes MORE inefficient.

-I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

This is weird, I was just talking about this with the guy who is working for me. He said that his good friend paid the money for the instructions and built the little mason jar type thing that attaches to your intake. Supposedly, he has seen a huge jump in miles that he is getting per tank.

Guy (the guy working for me) said he is going to do it too. I'll wait and see what he finds, he has an 85 Truck. I'm going to make sure he gets good before and after results.

I'm still skeptical, but thought it was funny that this post was on here and we were talking about it yesterday.

My signature

Quote Originally Posted by AxleIke
    Son of a *******!!!!

Its over HERE now too?

Good luck man. If you like throwing your money away, this is your ticket.
    Seriously, it's creeping over from TOF now...

I and several other individuals have gone into EXHAUSTIVE detail explaining why this doesn't work and why on TOF. Read from page 3 on in this thread:

http://www.yotatech.com/f116/hho-hyd...90/index3.html

Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

I think a lot of that argument assumes that the hydrogen will replaced the gasoline. That's not what the original concept was about. It's a supplement to the gasoline. the engine still needs gasoline to run but with hydrogen gas from water increase the burning efficiency. Sure the system in itself is not efficient. It's the same as running your mega boom box with mega wattage to vibrate the guy next to you....not efficient use of energy.
    I take ant-acid to offset green house gas from my 4unner.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast