Thread: User Control Panel

User Control Panel

On the other message boards (YT and CT). They use a "user control panel". I use this often to read only the stuff I wanted to read.

Is this site going to have something like this? Just wondering.....
    Cupholder Mod

Re: User Control Panel

Can you elaborate?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

the user cp button on other vbbs

i think the main screen of user cp is replies to your subscribed threads.

is it the same as the "replies to your posts" on here?

Kinda-sorta. It also houses all the subjects you are subscribed too.
    Cupholder Mod

You are speaking specifically of Thread Subscriptions. Our User CP is the Profile. You can be notified of new posts via EM, but they don't have a Bookmark type system like vB does (subscriptions listing). There is an extension to add it, but it needs to catch up with the current SMF version before we can implement it. We plan to add it as soon as it is available.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

There might be a built-in band-aid for this. Go to Profile-> Notifications and Email

This link might work:
    http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.ph...a=notification
    -Beau<br /><br />No, I am not actually a doctor...yet.<br />-----------<br />1998 4Runner SR5- 4x4, V6, AT, Factory E-Locker-<br />Mods: Satoshi Grill, Alpine HU, E-Locker Mod -otherwise Stock (for now)<br />To come: Music!, Rear Storage/Audio box/Sleep area, York OBA