Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AZROCKS 08'

Re: AZROCKS 08'

It's all about the gas

Boy Mike - you sure are everybody's hero. Can I be your friend too? lol
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

All about the gas huh? This is what my friends and I discovered about the gas junior year of high school...http://youtube.com/watch?v=cfoQdqF-cQ8

-Casey-<br />94 4runner 4x4 SOLD<br />99 4runner Limited

Looks like you had a blast...some crazy flex shots of your rig

"Look out Nina"

1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

do a google search on sobe bombs fun stuff
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Quote Originally Posted by traben27
    All about the gas huh? This is what my friends and I discovered about the gas junior year of high school...http://youtube.com/watch?v=cfoQdqF-cQ8

sobe bombs take a combination of a few things to make them sucessful. First is high octane gasoline(higher the better) and second is a very small hole in the screw on cap. Because there is a slight chance the bottle can explode, its a good thing to have a steel sleeve that you can insert the bottle into, before putting it close to the campfire.
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Here are a few more pics. Lots more added that I forgot.

Got to wheel finally with Wyatt.

Here is some Carnage from a buddy of mine's. One of those driveshafts is mine by the way .

And of coarse, my carnage....

Sweet MIke. How long before you put on the flatbed kit?
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

Man I wanna go! I think I'd get my but throughly whipped, but I would be one hellaofa fun time.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

With this economy, who knows. I mean I have the $$$, but if i can buy a house or sit on it till things become better that would change everything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12