Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: introduction and Land Cruiser

Re: introduction and Land Cruiser

Quote Originally Posted by Good Times
    welcome to uy!

definitely love the two tone of the LX! nice mods btw Does your 80 have factory lockers?

yes it has factory front and rear lockers
    1997 Lexus LX450/Land Cruiser FZJ80 with factory front and rear diff lockers,I have added an ARB winch bumper with a T-MAX Competition 9000 winch and a Safari Snorkle and an Old Man Emu 3 inch suspension and I have BFG KOs<br /><br />2000 LX 470/Land Cruiser UZJ100 stock for now!!

so, garett, when are you going to post the pics of you trying to make it float along with the ones of your dad following in your footsteps and trying to use it like a boat as well?
    -andy

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    so, garett, when are you going to post the pics of you trying to make it float along with the ones of your dad following in your footsteps and trying to use it like a boat as well?
    haha, ill post them but ive got to find them first, but yeah guys Land Cruisers dont float!!!!
    1997 Lexus LX450/Land Cruiser FZJ80 with factory front and rear diff lockers,I have added an ARB winch bumper with a T-MAX Competition 9000 winch and a Safari Snorkle and an Old Man Emu 3 inch suspension and I have BFG KOs<br /><br />2000 LX 470/Land Cruiser UZJ100 stock for now!!

Quote Originally Posted by LandCruisers4life
    Quote Originally Posted by bamachem

haha, ill post them but ive got to find them first, but yeah guys Land Cruisers dont float!!!!
    I've got to hear about this. This thread just took a turn to
    My signature

well I cant find any pics I used to have some on the old pensacola4x4club.com site but we got a new forum and had to reset the old one so they are lost, but what happened was me and my Dad were im my cruiser along with 2 land rovers up in Alabama and I had just made it up a hill that the LRs could not make it over(I was stock and they each had 5000+ dollars in accessories)so we were feelin pretty cool so then we get to a pond to stop and rest and Robert, the LR guy, says something challenging to my Dad, so I get out and wade the hole and it gets over my chest as soon as I step in it so I hear my Dad yell "Do I have it"? and I said "NO" anyhow my friend Jon had rode up there with us and and I guess my Dad didnt hear me and asked Jon what I said, and Jon of course said that I said "you got it"!! anyhow he made one go at it with locked diffs and nearlly had it and the next try he got nearlly through it and then it sundenly stoped and sank at a very fast speed then the LR had to pull us out which gave the Cruiser time to sink even more, I had about 6 inches of water in the cab, then we quit for the day and drove it back home, anyhow the LRs didnt even try it so at least they couldnt make fun of me...now the very next Sunday I went out and fell off into some ruts and got 3 inches in the cab(not at the same place), so if anyone needs advice about drying out cruisers im good at it!! I couldnt find pics BUT I will draw a picture

That's way better than a pic! Good story too.

Your drawing made my day.
    My signature

Hey Garett,

Welcome aboard. Nice to see another LC on the board. Too bad you weren't a little closer to Socal. Nice mods by the way. Especially the matching ARB bumper.

David

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12