Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avatar Size

You guys might want to specify a maz avatar size so it doesn't get scroll bars stuck on it.

Mine is 140x117 or something like that.

Thanks...things look good so far.

And thanks for having a geetar.

Re: Avatar Size

the max size is 140x140.

however, depending on your screen size, people will get scroll bars on the avatars when viewing the forum.

i have a ~14" screen on my laptop, and i get scroll bars on anything over 120 wide in the avatar field.

also, you can select your font and screen width at the top right of the forum (every page) by selecting the different "A" and the different rectangle that matches your screen. the rectangle on the far right is the "float" selection that set's the width according to your resolution and screen size automatically.
    -andy

Yep, really all the avatars should get limited to 120 x 120 to make sure there's no scrolling on any screen size. I changed mine to be within the 120 limits for exactly the same reason.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

yeah the scroll bars on avatars are ugly IMO...

agreed. thanks for the suggestion, brian. the scroll bars on the avatars are unsightly

Can we just put a big " " picture on the main page for anyone who enters the site with a low res computer?

No?
    Ok, I keed
    :Marko:<br />
    Supercharged[COLOR=Sienna] 98 4Runner SR5 4x4 3.4L<br />315cc Injectors :: 4&quot; Deckplate :: TrueFlow Air Intake System :: Magnaflow 18&quot; Muffler w/ Resonator<br />XM Sat Radio (Roady XT) :: Autometer Boost Gauge :: Color Keyed Spoiler<br />
    <br /><br />
    TOYOTA|moving forward

I agree with the 120w avatar thing. I imagine I should fix my own avatar to match this. >opens Photoshop<
    -Beau<br /><br />No, I am not actually a doctor...yet.<br />-----------<br />1998 4Runner SR5- 4x4, V6, AT, Factory E-Locker-<br />Mods: Satoshi Grill, Alpine HU, E-Locker Mod -otherwise Stock (for now)<br />To come: Music!, Rear Storage/Audio box/Sleep area, York OBA

Fixed the avatar column width.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

I noticed that my avatar looks squished to off to fix it!
    - Scott<br />Model: &#039;02 4Runner SR5 - White On Natural Oak, Tan Interior<br />Engine/Performance: 3.4L V6, Auto, AndyMod, Jardine Catback Exhaust, S&amp;B Intake<br />Rear Suspension: 3.75&quot; LC 80 Coils, Rancho RS5000 Shocks<br />Front Suspension: 3&quot; OME 882 Coils, OME N91SC Shocks, Diff Drop<br />Tires: 285/75R16 Wild Country TXR II, Stock Wheels<br />Misc: Full Time Power Outlet Mod, Extra Power Outlet Mod, GE Nighthawks<br /><br />My Profile: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2915959

If anyone needs help to size theirs to 120 x 120, lemme know.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast