Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avatar Size

Re: Avatar Size

yeah, I noticed that some of the text was running off the page, and I had to scroll the page to the righ to read the text. Seems, the Avatars should be limited, if indeed that is whats causing the issue.
    4Runner for sale

Quote Originally Posted by SteveO
    yeah, I noticed that some of the text was running off the page, and I had to scroll the page to the righ to read the text. Seems, the Avatars should be limited, if indeed that is whats causing the issue.
    Look in the very right hand corner at the top....click on "fluid width"
    That should stop the scrolling issue for you.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Quote Originally Posted by MTL_4runner
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveO
    Look in the very right hand corner at the top....click on "fluid width"
    That should stop the scrolling issue for you.

nice, very nice.
    4Runner for sale

FLUID WIDTH seems like it should be the default. Thanks for pointing this out!

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike
    FLUID WIDTH seems like it should be the default.
    I agree, you can put that in the suggestion box for Cebby.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

I can't seem to find the spot where I can upload an avatar - or add a signature for that matter. I did search and got this thread. Thoughts?

-Eric

upper left next to the logo, click profile. on left hand side, click forum profile information
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    1) Upper left next to the logo, click "Profile"
    2) On left hand side menu, click "Forum Profile Information"
    3) Select "I will upload my own picture"
    4) Browse to photo location on your computer
    5) Click "Open" button
    6) Click "Change Profile" button at the bottom
    X2 (with additions)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12