I just picked up a toy van to use for work. It came from CO and I am planning on getting a smog pretest this week to hopefully get an idea of what, if anything, needs to be done to get it to pass. I figured you guys would be the best at trying to find me parts for a slightly rare vehicle.

In preperation, I want to start getting a parts list/price going for what Vanna may be needing in the near future for passing smog and general maintenance, since she has almost 206,000 miles on her.

All these parts are for a '89 Van 4wd 5spd Deluxe with front and rear AC:

1. Dashpot (I believe that is what it is called) it is what makes the throttle slowly close rather than slam shut. Here's a pic of it:

2. TPS

3. Throttle Body Gasket

4. Water Pump

5. Air Filter

6. Fan Clutch (just in case I can't just change the oil and gasket in my original one)

7. Two tubes of the oil that go in the fan clutch

8. Gasket or O-ring (not sure which it is) that is in the fan clutch (Edit: Nevermind, I don't think this is available)

9. Valve cover gasket

10. Hub gasket (round one that goes between the manual hub and mounting surface)

11. Hub dial gasket (star shaped one that goes between hub dial and hub body)

12. This one is a long shot, but I need the rubber seal that goes around the middle windows (the one's that slide). I believe the part # is part#62755-28020. I have heard that it is discontinued but some dealerships may still have them. I need a driverside for sure and a passenger if possible.

That is all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure I'll have more after she gets in the shop for a smog pretest.

Thanks,
Chris