Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: '89 Toy Van 4wd 5spd NTP Parts Request/Quote

Re: '89 Toy Van 4wd 5spd NTP Parts Request/Quote

no Im afraid they didnt make it in that box.......still waiting for those to come in, soon as they come in ill let you know and get you a tracking form them

good to hear you passed the smog
    well atleast you made it ok, even having to do all that to keep the temps

yeah I hadnt played with the profile stuff too much.......i was starting to feel left out of all the kewl pics everyone had....thanks
    Rafa<br />NTP Northridge Toyota<br />19950 Nordhoff st<br />Northridge Ca 91324<br />email @ Rafam@northridgetoyota.com<br />818 532-3653

No problem, I plan on flushing the system before I start tearing it apart, so the t-stat gasket will still probably get here before then.

If it's cool, I'll just keep this thread open, as I'm sure I'll be needing to get more stuff as I get into it.
    My signature

Sweet! That was fast, got my parts today! I'm even more stoked because I thought it was the t-stat gasket that we were waiting for, but it must be the throttle body gasket that we are waiting for. That's cool because I can do the whole cooling system tomorrow. Hopefully that will cure me having to drive around with the heater on when it's 90* out.

Thanks Rafa and NTP
    My signature

you are welcome Chris , I will be getting the rest of your parts out today including that air filter you needed aswell...I will pm you your Tracking number
    Rafa<br />NTP Northridge Toyota<br />19950 Nordhoff st<br />Northridge Ca 91324<br />email @ Rafam@northridgetoyota.com<br />818 532-3653

Got the rest of the parts today! Thanks Rafa.
    My signature

WOW...that was a quick turn around...your welcome Chris

Hey Rafa, I need a price quote for the alternator on my van. I'm sending you a PM as well.
    My signature

pm'd ya

Pm'd ya back I'm got it disconnected and now can't figure out how to remove it from the engine bay LOL without removing a bunch of shit. Got to hit the van forums tonight.
    My signature

PM'd ya to get a quote for the alternator harness as well.
    My signature

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast