Just got a pair of Smittybilt G.E.A.R seat covers. When i first opened the box and layed everything on the floor...these babies are some stout covers! The material is made out of denier polyester which gives it great heavy duty quality. One GEAR cover comes with the seat cover & 7 bags. They come in three different colors....Tan, black, & olive green.

They attach using a few pieces of material with snap buttons to hold them to the back or front of the GEAR cover.

Their is one con to the GEAR covers.....They don't cover the whole seat. Well that is a easy fix. ARB use to some great covers that are fairly priced and get the job done. Any light weight cover from your local auto parts store could work. Or....If you have a handy wife that can sew....I'm sure a trip to the fabric store could do the trick too!

It took me about 45 minutes to get to them install. The hook straps hold the bottom in place. Be careful to place them where your seat rails are not going to tear them apart. These seat covers are not compatible with vehicles that have side air bags built into seat.

Then afterwards I had fun placing the bags in different locations. The great thing about these GEAR covers is that they have three other locations in the front of the seat to install bags. You can also mount these bags to your back-pack or even you belt.

The GEAR covers provide a lot of storage space to clean the look of your rig inside. My wife was pumped to see all the added storage to the Tacoma. Having a young family....It is always nice to have more places to put things.

Overall......I'm very happy with the outcome. This mod made traveling for my wife and little one a lot more organized. I love how the covers come with an American flag patch. The flag and material of the covers give it a military feel that I like. The GEAR covers are worth their weight and gold. I only wish that the GEAR seat cover...covered the whole seat..... I now have 14 new areas to store my stuff.....Now...where did i put my knife???....J/K!

In Stock Now!