Thread: RECOVERED: Adventure Trailer

RECOVERED: Adventure Trailer

ADVENTURE TRAILERS RENTAL TRAILER STOLEN

On May 1st Adventure Trailers rented an Olive Grey Chaser Trailer with Eezi Awn tent for an eight day rental out of our Upland California location. The trailer has not been returned.

The trailer is identical to the one Here:

The trailer was rented to Jeremy Deckling, he was accompanied by his wife Carrie Deckling, and their three children two boys (They think) around 6 and a girl 8 or so.

They are driving a Black 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4 Door with Ohio plates. The trailer has California plates.

Apparently Jeremy is under investigation for arson, his house burned down in Willard, Ohio under suspicious circumstances.

Jeremy claims to make a living as a Farrier (shoes horses).

If you see this trailer please call Adventure Trailers on their toll free number 1-877-661-8097 messages are transferred to their e-mail, so even if you don’t get hold of them leave a message.

AT would like to find out where the trailer is and repossess it.

If you hear of any unusual sales of off road trailer, Roof Top tents etc. please let AT know.
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

Re: STOLEN: Adventure Trailer

ill keep a lookout, thats pretty close to me.

hope they recover it in one piece
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

if we like see the jeep and trailer parked, can we like steal it back? and no im not joking, im being serious
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

only if you are a repo man.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    Lol, and what does it take to be one? Crazy and missing a few teeth? (I about died of laughter watching a recent episode of "Repo" or whatever that show is where they follow repo men around).

That guy who rented the trailer sounds "interesting". Burn your house down and go hide in the hills in Cali, lol.

I'll keep my eyes peeled in Juneau

What's the daily rental fee for that trailer? I hadn't thought about renting one, but that's the only way I could convince my wife that we need to build one of our own

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

Man I had no idea they rented those. If the guys got a jeep its probably broken down in some remote wash somewhere or stuck.

I'll definitely keep a look out. Wouldn't it be better just to call the cops if it's been reported stolen? Maybe post the plate number?
    93 4runner - 3.0 5spd
    2005 LandCruiser

I have a friend who has family in Ohio and some in the police department there.
    I doubt he would return back to that state, but I will get him to mention it and have them keep a lookout for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erich_870
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    Lol, and what does it take to be one? Crazy and missing a few teeth? (I about died of laughter watching a recent episode of "Repo" or whatever that show is where they follow repo men around).

That guy who rented the trailer sounds "interesting". Burn your house down and go hide in the hills in Cali, lol.

I'll keep my eyes peeled in Juneau

What's the daily rental fee for that trailer? I hadn't thought about renting one, but that's the only way I could convince my wife that we need to build one of our own

Erich
    i think its weekly and somewhere in the vicinity of 200-300 i think?
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

It was recovered in Florida and one of the Expedition Portal members is storing it at his house til they can arriange pick-up. Seems like they are gonna try and do a relay across the country to get it returned.

http://expeditionportal.com/forum/sh...130#post220130
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!