Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CLAZZIO Seatcovers Now available at NTP Northridge Toyota!

CLAZZIO Seatcovers Now available at NTP Northridge Toyota!

We proudly introduce the CLAZZIO line of seatcovers!
    these are probably one of the best fitting seatcovers that I have seen.
    I have put them on a family members 08 Rav4 with tan/black interior...
    seats were tan and with the covers are now Black.. the diff is amazing!
    probably the only two tone interior Rav4 I have seen.

PRICES
    2 Row Vehicle
    SUEDE $499.99
    LEATHER $599.99

3 Row Vehicle
    SUEDE $579.99
    LEATHER $699.99

they make them for most all current model Toyota'z
    here is some quick pic'z

Rafa<br />NTP Northridge Toyota<br />19950 Nordhoff st<br />Northridge Ca 91324<br />email @ Rafam@northridgetoyota.com<br />818 532-3653

Re: CLAZZIO Seatcovers Now available at NTP

might help to post your website...
    96 4Runner, 4in OME/LC lift (883&#039;s w/ top plate spacer, Land Cruiser&#039;s 8 coil) 2in Body Lift 315/75/16&#039;s. rear e-locker&nbsp; <br />I UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE JEEP THING THATS WHY I HAVE A TOYOTA!!

Re: CLAZZIO Seatcovers Now available at NTP

I may hit you up for a price for the suede type for our 06 xB, those look really nice. Do they include the backseat too?
    Brian

Re: CLAZZIO Seatcovers Now available at NTP Northridge Toyota!

sorry i assumed everyone knew who NTP waz ...fixed heading
    good looking out
    ALSO ADDED PRICES.....had a few things I was trying to juggle at the same time
    and didnt get to finish the first post
    Rafa<br />NTP Northridge Toyota<br />19950 Nordhoff st<br />Northridge Ca 91324<br />email @ Rafam@northridgetoyota.com<br />818 532-3653

these are sold as set'z...so if youre car has 2 rows or 3...you get the whole car.
    if there is peep'z that have older vehicles that are not carried, CLAZZIO will check and
    a group buy would be needed for them made for us. usully 10 minimum would be required.
    so if any one is interested in these, dont be afraid to ask ....most are instock an available within
    a few dayz....if you are local, CLAZZIO will come down to our Dealership and install them for you ($80 fee)

and depending on the ammount of interest.....I may be able to set up a group buy on these and lower the final price for everyone.....so if you want these. post up and I will see what I can do

they make these for the 3rd gen runners?

The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    they make these for the 3rd gen runners?
    x2, I am sure there are a lot of us 3rd Gen guys that would be willing to do a group buy

no im afraid they dont have any of these pre made ....only the current model seats are available at the moment.....but like i said..if there is enough interest in older models, CLAZZIO can speacially make them for us, but I would require a minimum of 10 for sure buyer's to get that started...price would still be the same as long as there isnt any major setup change.

I will give them a call and hopefully have a better idea of what we are looking at as far as time frame and price if we are able to get the group buy going for the 3rd Gen. soon as I hear from them I will post up
    as far as a reg group buy on current models.....I will check aswell....these would take far less time to receive since this are at the U.S warehouse. CLAZZIO is based out of Japan, which is why they cant take the chance of making older models and have them sit in the U.S warehouse...current models will move alot more of the shelfs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast