Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CLAZZIO Seatcovers Now available at NTP Northridge Toyota!

Re: CLAZZIO Seatcovers Now available at NTP Northridge Toyota!

im interested in a set of leather for a 3rd gen, esp at that price or better! my factory leather is tearing... crappy
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Just got off the phone with CLAZZIO.GOOD NEWS they can make them for us, the minimum of 10 sets apply, pricing would stay the same (I will work on that), but here's the bad news the time frame is about 2 to 2 1/2 months for them to be finished.....the plus side is you will be rolling deep with fresh new seat's....statis!
    I will be more informed by wend as I will try and talk to the head CHEESE over at CLAZZIO and get the full scoop
    Rafa<br />NTP Northridge Toyota<br />19950 Nordhoff st<br />Northridge Ca 91324<br />email @ Rafam@northridgetoyota.com<br />818 532-3653

Ok, here's the latest.....for any group buy the discount would be 10% off the price for the first 10 sets
    if we get 20 or more it bumps to 15% off the price. thats up to $100 off

Rafa<br />NTP Northridge Toyota<br />19950 Nordhoff st<br />Northridge Ca 91324<br />email @ Rafam@northridgetoyota.com<br />818 532-3653

Quote Originally Posted by RAFA@NTP
    Ok, here's the latest.....for any group buy the discount would be 10% off the price for the first 10 sets
    oh rly?
    I like the sound of that, come one, I know there is a bunch of 3rd gen guys out there that would want these

Very nice. The perforated leather insets would really modernize a 3rd gen interior. I think a beige inset with black bolsters would look great on an SR5 since the dash inlay, steering wheel and center console are all trimmed in black.

Like this, only substitute the ivory center for beige.

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Quote Originally Posted by RAFA@NTP
    oh rly?
    I like the sound of that, come one, I know there is a bunch of 3rd gen guys out there that would want these
    oh Really indeed
    now we just need to start passing along the word of mouth and get the peeps we need for the discount......I will start a GB on these next week once I get everything set up with CLAZZIO.....once we have the first 10 spots filled and paid there will be a 1 week grace period for those that still want to jump on the deal and to try and get the 20 for the bigger discount....1 week I think is enough time to give and it wont delay the order that much so no one has to wait anylonger than they should. so start passing this thread along and get those first 10 so we can get this thing rolling

im interested
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

I'd be interested...

EDIT: 3rd gen

ok nice......keep stirring the pot guys, I will post up a new GB on these next week.....hopefully we can get the first 10 fairly quickly

any idea how hard the install is on these? I guess one could add seat heaters at the same time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast