Thread: fabtech lift for tahoe/youkon

fabtech lift for tahoe/youkon

i have a Fabtech 6in suspension lift and a set of stainless steel headers for a '00-'06 tahoe/yukon. i think the front will work on a '99-'07 truck but i have coils for the rear, not leaves so if you buy it for a truck you will have to buy a seperate lift for the rear. The kit is off of a '00 yukon that was rolled. only a few of the minor brackets may need to be straightend, which should be no problem, but all the major components are fine. I dont have any of the nuts or bolts but you can find a list of all the hardware and installaton instructions on fabtech's website so all you will need to do is take a quick trip to your local hardware store. i'll even go to the website and print it off for you if you want. Asking $1000. 336-202-9981 Robert

98 runner limited

Re: fabtech lift for tahoe/youkon

98 runner limited

Are those headers for a 5.3 Vortec? Got an '04 Suburban. Motors s/b all the same.

Joe
    JOE-<br />&#39;95 4Runner (as Bob would say T4R) completely stock, but it&#39;s now a work in process......4X4 auto<br /><br />&#39;04 Chevy Burban Z71 4X4 - kid haulin&#39; bus, but she&#39;s a sweet black b!tch.

yea they are, but sorry. it all got sold saturday
    98 runner limited

awe man. I was gonna give you $2G for them all. Well, maybe the next guy who has a set.

Joe
    JOE-<br />&#39;95 4Runner (as Bob would say T4R) completely stock, but it&#39;s now a work in process......4X4 auto<br /><br />&#39;04 Chevy Burban Z71 4X4 - kid haulin&#39; bus, but she&#39;s a sweet black b!tch.