Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th Annual Pismo 4runner Jamboree, Oct. 10-12, 2008

Re: 6th Annual Pismo 4runner Jamboree, Oct. 10-12, 2008

I'll definately be attending.......
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

im in and i will be bringing my 86 yota and +1 i think
    chicks dig body damage<br />86 pickup

Well..... I am backing out. Hell, I dont even have a Toyota anymore, I even sold the offroad setup for the Touareg.

The real reason though, the Wife and I are going to see Henry Rollins in Santa Barbara on the 11th. As much as I would like to go, Henry Rollins is way cooler.

Have fun though and I will be looking forward to the pics. I want to see more jumping this year. More than last year. I want to see you at least 6ft out Bruce.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

chrisyota65, I got you added to the list. Welcome to UY. What kind of rig are you bringing.

Colin, bummer man, I was hoping to see the "egg" in action. Have fun seeing Henry Garfield, that should be pretty cool. Although it's only a little over an hour to Pismo from Santa Barbara, seems a shame to be so close and not show up.
    My signature

Haha, It was a thought, but the show isnt til 9pm. It would make for a super late night. I just cant hange these days doing stuff like that. And like i mentioned above, I sold the offroad setup for the treg. Just rockin the 20's now. Dont think I can air those down much. Ha!

I hear ya, there have been many times we've been to the bowl for a concert in the middle of the week. The drive back after is a killer.

How wide are your 20's, you probably don't have to air down. Last time I was there, I pulled a Subaru WRX out that made it way out by the dragstrip till it got caught in a bowl with really soft sand and framed itself. That thing did pretty good once I pulled him out. He drove out fine from there and I don't think he was aired down.
    (Pic compliments of Milton aka Cabbage)

My signature

Haha. Thats awesome. The tires on the treg are 275/45/20. I could probably air down a bit and it would probably do alright. The tires do have a M+S stamp. Haha.

Rollins isnt til Saturday night. Maybe cruise to Pismo Friday after work, camp that night, hang out Saturday for a while and then head to Santa Barbara. Hmmmmm. Its a definite possibility. Just under 100 miles from Pismo to Santa Barbara. Gotta talk to the Wife. We'll see.

sbsurfer i got an 86 yota and 33" tires
    chicks dig body damage<br />86 pickup

Thinking more about the pic you posted Chris. Back in high school I had a 86 Honda Civic Wagon 4x4. It was a cool car. I remember that we took it out there and screwed around on the dunes and that was with pizza cutters for tires. Something like 185's. Haha. Then one of my friends had a 89 Subaru Wagon. We made it all the way out to comp hill one time. Didnt get stuck once. I remember us passing a Range Rover that was stuck. The look the driver gave us as we passed by. Haha. Priceless.

Anyways, the Wife and I will be there. Not gonna camp though. We will be there first thing Saturday morning and most likely hang til early afternoon before we head off to Santa Barbara to go see Henry Rolling. We will see how the 20's do out in the sand. I can air down some. Probably 25ish psi. The 275's should do alright though. Well see. Alright, Looking forward to this again.

Colin, that sounds like a good plan. Should make for a killer getaway day.

It's amazing how well you can do out there with careful driving. I love seeing 4wd cars out there zooming around stuck H2s.
    My signature

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast