ok guys, im brand new to this site. i posted this in the green tech forum, but i dont know if itll get seen there, sorry for the double post. i need to know where the primary O2 sensor(s) wire(s) come into the ecu(s) in my wifes 2004 v6. i have been running the water4gas setup in my 2001 honda s2000 for about three months now and can honestly say that i went from 27 mpg to 40. it was a very simple system to install (two wires and a hose to the pre and post butterfly valve intake plenth. thats it. i have a couple write ups on www.s2ki.com if any of you want to go there and read them. it just pretty much goes through the process of me doing this. ive got pics showing it installed there too. im not making this up.

there is something that anyone trying this technology needs to know, that is not explained on any of the sites selling the electrolyzers. they all seem to push a map sensor adjuster, which is worthless, dont do it. what you do have to have, however, which i found out the hard way, of course, it something called an efie. this device, which is very tunable, slightly leans out the signal comming from the O2 sensors to the ecu. this is crutial, but no one really explains it on their electrolyzer sites. if you use an hho device, itll pump more O2, as well as H2 through your engine, which is the whole point. but in doing so, the O2 sensors tell the computer to dump more fuel to burn up the extra O2. what this all boils down to is that the system will work great for about a week or so and then your mileage will start to tank. this is exactly what happened to me in my s2000.

there are several versions of the efie out there but the best one ive found is the one made by fuel-saver.org he tells you how to make one for about 15 bucks, if you are so inclined, but im not so i bought one. several actually. there are single and dual O2 sensor setups. this pertains to the number of foreward/primary O2 sensors in the vehicle. the rear/post O2 sensors (after the cat. converters) are of no concern as this goes. also, i got the delux versions because they are in cab mounted and are very easy to just leave a volt meter hooked up to while driving to monitor the electrical offset they produce.

hopefully you guys believe me about all of this. im not trying to sell you anything. i really do need to know where these wires come into the ecu, and or if there is more than one ecu (i saw multiple ecu fuses under the hood). any help you can give me will very much appreciated. my car is way more simple that this 4runner. if anyone wants help/advice doing one of these setups i will be more than willing to tell you everything i know. ive already taken the electrolyzer out of my car and, just to see what happened, hooked it up to the extra vac. nipple on the post butterfly valve side of the intake manifold. there is a strong vacuum here, so keep the adjuster valve on top of the jar lid all the way tight when you start the car and them open it up two or three clicks or you could suck some water straight through the jar and into the intake. i didnt do it because i knew it could happen, but i immagine it could be very bad for someone who didnt know. after about ten seconds of running the hho through the intake, the valve ticking quieted down dramatically, which is exactly what happened to my s2000 too. the jar will eventually get hot and produce steam, which will get pulled into the engine, along with the gasses. dont put more that 1/4 tsp of baking soda or youll warp the plexi tower in the jar. this steam will clean out the carbon deposits off of your valves and other internals, helping overall efficiency.

well, now that ive talked youre eyes off, thanks for reading my post, and please help me find this O2 wire(s) answer. im an architect, not mechanic, and i really need a hand here.