Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my favoriate Toyota OEM wheels

Re: my favoriate Toyota OEM wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5
    yeah, not a big fan of altezzas either. might look a little out of place with your soon to be brucets rear bumper.
    Well at least they'll be looking at my bumper and not his tail lights, otherwise they may need to be changed..... I still need to buy a set of them LED units!

Oh and everyone already knows my view point on the 5-spokes!

99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

the 5spoke are nice, but these are my favs.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

I actually like the original ones in the top pic equally well (I have them on my '00). Back in the day when they first came out I really wanted a Tacoma with those wheels, now i have the 4Runner. Those 5 stars are pretty darn nice too.

What about these babys?

they look great with 35s

The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

anyone have a pic of these wheels pc'd black... im really thinking about doing mine tomorrow... thanks

I did mine this weekend
    2000 4Runner Limited 4x4 3.4<br />Grey wire and Deckplate mod<br />Donahoe coilovers with Total Chaos UCA<br />Performance Produc coils with Bilsteins<br />Discoverer Cooper S/T 265/75/16<br /><br /><br /><br />91&#039; Toyota V6 4x4 extra cab, 14&quot; Magnaflow exhuast Sold<br />99&#039; Tacoma Trd V6 4x4, TRD exhaust, supercharger, 2.5&quot; SAW coilovers in front, Bilsteins 5100s in rear, 32&quot; Goodyear wrangler MTRs on 15&quot; welds, HID lights on custom bumbers Ivan stewart TRD decals and red top Optima..still was a work in progress...STOLEN

This is what makes them real sexy!
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

IIRC, Charles has some PD'ed black or gun metal with the beadlock around them. Super nice wheels.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

heres one...bad picture in the garage with a crappy flash camera...ill take some better ones tomorrow. They look better in person...the flash screws them up

2000 4Runner Limited 4x4 3.4<br />Grey wire and Deckplate mod<br />Donahoe coilovers with Total Chaos UCA<br />Performance Produc coils with Bilsteins<br />Discoverer Cooper S/T 265/75/16<br /><br /><br /><br />91&#039; Toyota V6 4x4 extra cab, 14&quot; Magnaflow exhuast Sold<br />99&#039; Tacoma Trd V6 4x4, TRD exhaust, supercharger, 2.5&quot; SAW coilovers in front, Bilsteins 5100s in rear, 32&quot; Goodyear wrangler MTRs on 15&quot; welds, HID lights on custom bumbers Ivan stewart TRD decals and red top Optima..still was a work in progress...STOLEN

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast