Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4Runner202020

Re: 4Runner202020

yes it would be a stand up thing to do. but i'm not using this aginst him but he got the best deal ever on a set of wheels and hitch. he got both for less than half of what i could have gotten for the wheels alone...
    96 4Runner, 4in OME/LC lift (883&#039;s w/ top plate spacer, Land Cruiser&#039;s 8 coil) 2in Body Lift 315/75/16&#039;s. rear e-locker&nbsp; <br />I UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE JEEP THING THATS WHY I HAVE A TOYOTA!!

Re: 4Runner202020

I am already over this and am moving on in search of center caps. Buyer and seller feedback is where you let others know how your deals went. I am not upset about price, just the lack of the finished product. I don't think Bobby is a bad guy, but I know that the situation would have possibly been the same had I had the rims shipped and he had forgotten to include the center caps. Either way, I did not receive the center caps and they will cost around $40 each from the dealer unless I happen to run across some. Hope there are not too many hard feelings, just expressing my side of the experience.
    1998 4Runner, Evergreen, 5 spd, E-locker, full synthetic fluids, 235/85/16 AT tires

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12