Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4Runner202020

4Runner202020

Bobby is not the most reliable seller to use. I bought some rims from him and a hitch and I only got the main pieces. He realized that he didn't bring the center caps or the bolts for the hitch and said he would ship them to me. It has been over a month and I still have not received anything. He will also not respond to any of my PM's or any of my phone calls. Extremely annoying to have a seller not follow through on his end of the deal. I would not do business with Bobby again. Very poor handling of the sell and a very dissatisfied customer on my part.
    1998 4Runner, Evergreen, 5 spd, E-locker, full synthetic fluids, 235/85/16 AT tires

Re: 4Runner202020

i sent that stuff over two weeks ago. you call at seven in the morning and you think i'm awake... and then you call late at night. call during a good hour where i might be by my phone and i would love to answer. i sent them out. dont have the tracking number but it was close to two weeks ago. i'll go to the post office again to check... but for the deal i gave you on those rims i dont think you are right brings the post office fault here. i would like this deleted because it was out of my hands two weeks ago just like i said in the pm around that time. have a good day and i will call you about what the post office says later... please delete this.

bobby
    96 4Runner, 4in OME/LC lift (883&#039;s w/ top plate spacer, Land Cruiser&#039;s 8 coil) 2in Body Lift 315/75/16&#039;s. rear e-locker&nbsp; <br />I UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE JEEP THING THATS WHY I HAVE A TOYOTA!!

and talk to any of the other guys i sold stuff to and i was a great seller!! the post office lost this stuff. and how could you say i am a bad seller if i drove from FORT COLLINS to VAIL (3 hours) to deliver your stuff. this post was below the belt and un needed.

bobby
    96 4Runner, 4in OME/LC lift (883&#039;s w/ top plate spacer, Land Cruiser&#039;s 8 coil) 2in Body Lift 315/75/16&#039;s. rear e-locker&nbsp; <br />I UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE JEEP THING THATS WHY I HAVE A TOYOTA!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4Runner202020
    and talk to any of the other guys i sold stuff to and i was a great seller!! the post office lost this stuff. and how could you say i am a bad seller if i drove from FORT COLLINS to VAIL (3 hours) to deliver your stuff. this post was below the belt and un needed.

bobby
    did ya charge him for gas ? lol
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

I paid him for some gas and Vail was the half-way point for both of us. I have nothing against the sell, just upset about not getting the remaining pieces and not hearing from the seller when I tried to contact him. I never got a tracking number or message telling me they were ever sent. I would love to clear this up, but at this point I am still lacking the additional pieces and have no idea what happened to them. Get me a tracking number and we can figure this out.
    1998 4Runner, Evergreen, 5 spd, E-locker, full synthetic fluids, 235/85/16 AT tires

Quote Originally Posted by 4Runner202020
    i sent that stuff over two weeks ago. you call at seven in the morning and you think i'm awake... and then you call late at night. call during a good hour where i might be by my phone and i would love to answer. i sent them out. dont have the tracking number but it was close to two weeks ago. i'll go to the post office again to check... but for the deal i gave you on those rims i dont think you are right brings the post office fault here. i would like this deleted because it was out of my hands two weeks ago just like i said in the pm around that time. have a good day and i will call you about what the post office says later... please delete this.

bobby
    read the end of my previous message again.... i dont have a tracking number... and the post office couldn't look up an old package.

So basically you are telling me that I am SOL. You originally told me you were shipping UPS and would send me a tracking number. I guess it is time to start looking for center caps.

I thought maybe I can act as a bit of a meditator...or here's my attempt at it, anyway!

I realize great deal or not so great deal, one expects to get 100% satisfaction and if any less, we aren't too happy. We do pay, so, there are expectations. I say, don't look a gift horse in the mouth! That is, however, when it is a gift and not something you payed for. But, ah, people have different definitions of worth and whatnot. Dealing on the internet is a tricky thing and sometimes things go sour due to mis-communication, which CAN occur and this appears to be such as both of you seem like good guys.

Maybe your calls didn't carry the best timing and 202020 should've sent the stuff via UPS rather then USPS if he said he'd do so. If you really did get a good deal though, maybe you should let it slip; forgive and forget, you know? New grade 8 hardware is a good idea for mounting the hitch anyway. and the center caps, well...ya know, hitch and rims and whatever gas money you gave 2020202, it more then surely saved you a TON on shipping; shipping rims is expensive and a hitch is a b***** to ship! I know from experience. Try to look at it that way, maybe?

USPS has also lost a total of three packages in about 4 years for me. I don't send too many and I wasn't the happiest when it happened. Granted, all were very replaceable things (hence my using USPS) ; CDs, a bundle of photos from Costco, and an A/C adapter. I had confirmation slips and that was all which was left as proof those things ever existed. I made the mistake of shipping some Lightforce 170s and one package came on time, the other ( both sent to same address) took a lot longer and took a seemingly different route. both were sent from same post office at the same time. really freaked me out. What I'm saying is Bobby almost certainly did send them and they're either delayed or unfortunately lost.

Hope you guys can work it out in private and the thread can go away. I believe that, if this were eBay, this thread is like the equivalent of a negative feedback, and I think at worst it should be a neutral grey bubble.

&#39;96 SR5 5VZ-FE. 89k . 265/75/16 REVO 2s. Sonoran Steel 1.2, HID projector retrofit, Lightforce 170s.

I thought maybe I can act as a bit of a meditator...or here's my attempt at it, anyway!

I realize great deal or not so great deal, one expects to get 100% satisfaction and if any less, we aren't too happy. We do pay, so, there are expectations. I say, don't look a gift horse in the mouth! That is, however, when it is a gift and not something you payed for. But, ah, people have different definitions of worth and whatnot. Dealing on the internet is a tricky thing and sometimes things go sour due to mis-communication, which CAN occur and this appears to be such as both of you seem like good guys.

Maybe your calls didn't carry the best timing and 202020 should've sent the stuff via UPS rather then USPS if he said he'd do so. If you really did get a good deal though, maybe you should let it slip; forgive and forget, you know? New grade 8 hardware is a good idea for mounting the hitch anyway. and the center caps, well...ya know, hitch and rims and whatever gas money you gave 2020202, it more then surely saved you a TON on shipping; shipping rims is expensive and a hitch is a b***** to ship! I know from experience. Try to look at it that way, maybe?

USPS has also lost a total of three packages in about 4 years for me. I don't send too many and I wasn't the happiest when it happened. Granted, all were very replaceable things (hence my using USPS) ; CDs, a bundle of photos from Costco, and an A/C adapter. I had confirmation slips and that was all which was left as proof those things ever existed.

Hope you guys can work it out in private and the thread can go away. I believe that, if this were eBay, this thread is like the equivalent of a negative feedback, and I think at worst it should be a neutral grey bubble.
    I agree, I do know Bobby (4Runner202020) personaly, he is a good guy, and would not ever purposly screw anyone over, Im in no way saying that trollrunner is lieing or is a bad guy in anyway, never him, but I do agree shipping wheels and a hitch wouldnt be cheap, lol, and totally agree, get NEW bolts, even if I had the used ones, they would go in the trash, just cheap insureance
    Hope you guys get it solved, who knows, hopefully we will be wheeling together soon, VERY soon.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

This is why you get delivery confirmation or insurance. Just because the buyer got a "good deal" does not mean he should be OK with the center caps not showing up. They were part of the original deal were they not? Seller should offer to pay at least 1/2 of what center caps will cost the buyer, that would be the stand up thing to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast