Thread: Northridge Toyota Parts

Northridge Toyota Parts

RAFA at Northridge Toyota Parts

Handled email and shipping very quickly. Was pleasant on the phone. Order arrived within 2 days of last contact over the phone. It helps to live only 30 miles away

Re: Northridge Toyota Parts

like my signature says, i love NTP!!! they have excellent customer service. one order, a replacement axle fill bolt was left out, but upon calling i received it very quickly! they are a great business and i will always buy from them. i just wished i lived closer so i could pick up parts, but their shipping has always been great! and the price! its amazing!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

always get good service there!

being close def helps
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

Ditto, got an alarm from them for my 2007 4runner. Good people.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

after reading all your plugs, i just called Rafa ordered a set of plugs and wires, need to do a tune up soon. great guy. his plugs' price is cheaper than the local autoparts store's.
    94 4Runner, SR5 3.0V6, 4WD, 5spd: SOLD<br />99 4Runner, SR5, 3.4L 4WD, 5spd.&nbsp;&nbsp; full SS 1.2 lift, RedLine Fluids, Marline Shifter seat, BruceTS rear bumper, roof busket, Marlin 1200 Clutch, hitch mount tire carrier, Tundra brakes, Brembo rotors.&nbsp; Stubb&#039;s sliders, Lightforce 240, ARB Taco bar, BruceTS rear bumper, stainless steel skid plate.&nbsp; ScanGaugeII, Hankook AT 265/75 LC80 wheels.<br />04 4Runner, V6 SR5 4WD, 3rd Gen. LTD wheels, BFG AT 265/75, FJC coils and silver Bilstein shocks, Scion H/U.

how do you guys buy parts from NTP? i can't seem to find an online parts catalog type thing on their flash ridden webpage. Do you just call them and give them a part number and their price happens to be as low as those found at 1sttoyotaparts.com and trdparts4u.com ?
    -Ned<br /><br />1997 4Runner 4x4 3.4L V6 Black<br />OME/TRD Lift | 265 Pro comp MT | AR Bajas 16x8, Kenwood Excelon KDCx789 | Polk DB650 speakers | WabFab Discos | Other stuff<br />

Quote Originally Posted by dontdo_that
    how do you guys buy parts from NTP? i can't seem to find an online parts catalog type thing on their flash ridden webpage. Do you just call them and give them a part number and their price happens to be as low as those found at 1sttoyotaparts.com and trdparts4u.com ?
    Put in a parts request here. Or PM Rafa@NTP or call them or email them. Let them know what you want and they'll get you a quote.

I didn't even have part numbers for the parts for my van and Rafa searched for some things for me.
    My signature

sweet thanks chris. I was half expecting to find like an online parts database but wasn't sure if I was looking in the right place. I'll have to order from NTP next time I get something cause I'm tired of waiting for shipping from 1sttoyotaparts :-P
    -Ned<br /><br />1997 4Runner 4x4 3.4L V6 Black<br />OME/TRD Lift | 265 Pro comp MT | AR Bajas 16x8, Kenwood Excelon KDCx789 | Polk DB650 speakers | WabFab Discos | Other stuff<br />

i often dont have part numbers for items i order, no problem getting the correct part from them! ( i do usually call knowing exactly what i need though)
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.