Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 97 4Runner LTD, Lifted, E-locked, North Carolina NEW PRICE

97 4Runner LTD, Lifted, E-locked, North Carolina NEW PRICE

$6,000obo
    Located in North Carolina, 27410.

**Currently a Feeler only because I need to repalce this before I can sell, I'm in the process of repalcing very soon**

1997 4Runner LTD
    190K on the OD
    NEW timing belt, water pump, pullies and accesory belts (ready for another 200K)
    NEW brakes(pads, rotors, shoes) done at 178K
    ALL OTHER MAINT. RECORDS AVAILABLE

VIN # JT3HN87R9V0068803

Accessories/Mods:

E-Locker
    2.5" Tundra Lift(front), LC coils and shocks(rear)
    1" Rodger Brown BL, 1" Steering Extension
    285 Firestone Destination MT(60-70%) some rock damage, great wear, always been roatated and balanced w/ oil changes
    Lexus LX450 wheels(slight rock rash is areas)
    TJM T-15 Front Bumper
    Bud Built Skids(front skid and belly pan)
    The Original Wab Fab sliders, Welded (these things are BOMB proof, square tube botttoms, round DOM side tubes)
    Kenwood Radio,CD, ect (already wired for amp, sub, CD changer)
    Yakima Load Warrior(has Hi-Lift Jack mount attached)
    48" Hi-Lift Jack(All Red, HD cast version)
    Cobra 75WX-ST CB Radio w/ Firestick 4' Antenna
    All Weather floor mats, front and rear
    Full Canvas cargo area cover, Toyota cargo pull out cover
    Roll on bed liner, across fender flares, and lower LTD body cladding
    Deck palce mod, silencers removed
    All spare parts, bolts, anything removed, ect

This is a sad day for me, anyone who knows me knows how much this truck means to me, I've done all the work myself, and been on many trips with this truck, basically we've bonded. But the time has come, so here it is for you to take advantage of and enjoy everything I have. This truck has been on it's fair share of trails, and there is some physical proof of that.

1.)Fist size dent in rear bumper, drivers side piece(easy, cheep fix, I'm just getting lazy)
    2.)There's a tear in the drivers side seat, started small has gotten quite large, typical tear you see in these trucks(once again, an easy fix, it jsut never bothered me enough)
    3.) Rock rash exsist on tires and wheels, as previously disclosed in above section.
    4.) The gas tank has taken a fair amount of damage, I can replace this before a purchase if desired, my family mechanic will perform the work (ALOT cheeper than a dealer)

The interior is in great shape other than the drivers seat tear, it's been cleaned and maintained since day one. Basically this truck is ready for anything, it has been my DD for 5 years now, never a problem mechanically, just basic maintence, all higher milage issues(timing belt, ect) has been taken care of, so it's ready for another long haul of reliable Toyota service.

I would love a local deal, but I'm willing to ship, buyer assumes all costs and aragements.

If you have ANY questions please feel free ask or shoot me an e-mail, I'm also willing to take calls, but I'll only disclose my number through e-mail or PM. I have or can get any pictures that you want, thanks in advance.

Re: 97 4Runner LTD, Lifted, E-locked, Looking for a Good Home

Where are you?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Re: 97 4Runner LTD, Lifted, E-locked, Looking for a Good Home

Thanks for that, I completely forgot about location.

I'm in Greensboro North Carolina.

Re: 97 4Runner LTD, Lifted, E-locked, North Carolina NEW PRICE

BUMP, NEW PRICE

GREAT price for this thing, daniel, im looking at you... someone please buy this.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

lol! It's nice for sure sean. I've seen it in person 2 years ago. Mike, you should get it.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

My wife doesn't like white vehicles, or I probably would give it serious consideration. Needs a Bruce rear bumper tho.

Bump for a great deal!
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

I'd be all over this if I was closer, as in I'd already be driving away with it...if only i could sell mine in a night haha. BUMP.
    -Casey-<br />94 4runner 4x4 SOLD<br />99 4runner Limited

Thanks for all the comments guys, it's not easy to have it up here, just thinking of handing over the keys hurts to think about. This truck and I have bonded, like so many of us have with our rigs, it's hard to see her go, my only wish is that she goes to a good home, and someone continues to keep her in the dirt and rocks, she deserves it.

I'm willing to ship, just make the arragements, and I'll make it avaialbe to transport, distance doesn't have to be an issue.

BUMP, Still For Sale, it has been replaced and is no longer accumulating milage. The timing belt, water pump, and both tension pullies have been replaced. All recepiets available upon request.

Current condition photos also avaialbe upon request.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast