This marks the first time all of my bikes have been clean, lubed and ready to ride at the same time. That was monumental enough to warrant a photo.

Left to Right, a 2006 Rocky Mountain Element 70 full suspension, a 1999 Rocky Mountain Oxygen Race hardtail and my commuter scooter...a 2002 (?) Diamond Back WCF 2.0 (Welded Carbon Fiber) hardtail.

I apparently do not discriminate when it comes to suspension fork manufacturers; I have a Rock Shox Judy SL on the commuter, a Marzocchi Z2 BAM on the '99 and a Fox F100X on the 06. The Fox is an amazing fork. It automatically locks out when climbing and unlocks when needed. Unlike the original "brain" forks, it really works. The Marzocchi has been amazing in terms of reliability. In nine years it blew once on the Downeyville Downhill and has only had two oil changes in its life, yet has been nearly flawless. The Judy SL is 'okay.'

The commuter has a light setup and racks and paniers for carrying my stuff to work everyday.

The two Rocky Mountains were purchased new and the Diamond Back I bought used from a friend. He bought two identical bikes, one for himself and one for his wife. He ordered the bikes and had them built with stem and handlebar upgrades, bar ends, suspension seatpost, air cartridges in the forks, brake beefers, roller cams on the V-brakes, and bike computers. When my last bike was stolen, he said "come get one of mine." He was pissed that he spent all this money on the bike and his wife never rode it. The bike computer showed 36 miles (total!) in four years. I paid $150, not really knowing what I was getting, only to find later that he had $1800 into it.

If you've got a bike collection, post it up!