Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HOLY HONEY BEES!

Re: HOLY HONEY BEES!

Yeah, there must needs be a video clip of Bob handling the bees...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

damn you bisches, you guys all want me to get stung!

Ok, so here's the good news. the president of the so cal beekeeper's association wrote me back today:

Bob, I usually charge for this service. However, if these are truely this easy to pick up... I could really use the bees. Can you possibly wait until Friday afternoon to late afternoon? I will be driving back to Long Beach from Pomona and it would not be as out of the way. Everything now is about the price of gasoline. Please let me know and I'll swing by to scoop these into a hive box and take them with me.

NICE. so to you guys who wanted me to video tape my ass being swarmed and stung. ain't gonna happen, you sick monkeys, ummmkaaay?

damn!
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Just heard about this earlier this morning.
    -Scott<br />&#039;01 Black SR5 4x4 w/ Black Pearl&#039;s: Detroit Truetrac | Tundra/OME 890s w/ Tokico Trekmasters | SS Diff Drop/Panhard | Tundra rotors/calipers | Rear Diff Breather Extension | Hayden cooler | K&amp;N | ISR | Deckplate | Jet Black PC&#039;d LC 16x8&#039;s w/ LT265/75R16 Cooper S/T&#039;s

See there Bob, you are practically helping save the world...
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

You definitely need to video this guy "scooping them up". Cover yourself in pollen first.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Yeah I plan to set up the vid camera if I'm home and not on f'g jury duty

Hey Bob, can you just go out there and video tape yourself playing with the bees before the dudue picks them up? You know, just to satisfy the rest of us.

yeah Bob, something like this
    Brian

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast