Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trailer Section

Trailer Section

Could we possibly look into haveing a "trailer section" possibly under camping and exploring.  It could be for offroad trailer builds, info on tent trailers, military trailers, etc...  I for example have a military trailer that I want to build up into a self contained camping unit. Right now it is great offroad and holds plenty of stuff.  Has more clearance than the 4runner and has a pivoting pintle ring.  Anyways  keep up the good work. I don't care what they say you guys aren't  (except for those top gay guys)
    My signature

Re: Trailer Section

Check out under the "outfitting" thread. That's probably the best place for it.

Oh, and as to the top gay reference:
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

down the road if it looks like we need a dedicated section, then we'll certainly make one and move the relative threads over. for now, oly's on the money w/ the location.
    -andy

Sounds good.
    My signature

So basically, what andy and oly said, was
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

admin abuse!

Trailer section would be cool. Everyone has one and lots of people have some pretty tricked out trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitherz
    Trailer section would be cool. Everyone has one and lots of people have some pretty tricked out trailers.
    People also have some pretty tricked out campers, roof top tents, canopies, and so on.

Unless there's a very large number of people with ONLY trailers, we'll keep it in one section.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

A trailer section would help pull in some of the landcruiser crowd. At SNT there were tons of trailers. But I understand the need to see if there is a following or not. Hopefully my build will help pull in some of those cruiser guys who have already done builds.
    My signature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast