Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Sale: FOUR 5 spoke OEM Wheels 16"

Re: For Sale: FOUR 5 spoke OEM Wheels 16"

Thank's guy's.

Did you sell them?

no i havent sold them yet, i was waiting till i got back to school to swap wheels and the other deal i had fell through, so they are back up for sale to the first person who matches my asking price or gives me the best offer. this is posted on other boards as well so if anyone is interested, the quicker you get back to me, the quicker i can send these wheels out!
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

resprayed the wheels... sanded them down, sprayed them several times and then clearcoated them... they look like new again!

Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12