Thread: Hollister Hills

Hollister Hills

Acouple friends and I were out playing at Hollister Hills -3 Toyotas and 2 Jeeps
    most of us are locked xcept for a jeep cheroke

we started at the jungle trial

here's Mo trying to keep his truck level

Re: Hollister Hills

then we mess around at the play ground

here's me running the mini rubicon

after lunch we did little trail run and climb some hills

we talked him out of jumping ..Don't do it MO !

Mario and his boy waiting for the jeeps to make it up the hill

we ended our day with more jungle trail run and further than the first

wtf?

Next time you go, drop me a line. Hey I think we met a week or so ago in Felton, in front of my house. If not then we should get the rigs together for a meet.

I don't think we ever met but i'm alway ready to wheel . the next trip we re going is Rubicon on the weekend of 27th 29th with some guys from pirate4x4.. let me know if you re interested .

Tracker, looks like you guys had some fun. I need to get back to Hollister soon.

Are you guys planning on coming to Pismo again this year?
    My signature

That was a fun trip with a lil more people than before usualy is was me and the green cheroke.
    Yes are going to Pismo for sure this year . i benn planning a family outting and Pismo is perfect place to do it . If you head out to Hollister soon let me know 4runnerchevy and I will join you

Quote Originally Posted by TRACKER
    I don't think we ever met but i'm alway ready to wheel . the next trip we re going is Rubicon on the weekend of 27th 29th with some guys from pirate4x4.. let me know if you re interested .
    I could have sworn I recognized you. Anyway my work schedule gives me thur. and fri. off (it doesn't mean I can call in sick). I am gonna put a new R&P in my rear end cause the old one is failing. So in a couple of weeks I'll be going to hollister, to test some other crap. I'll drop you a line when I am going to see if you can make it Tracker.