Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: George Carlin bites the bullet

Re: George Carlin bites the bullet

Sometimes if you don't have nothing nice to say...don't say it at all. Have some respect for the deceased.
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.   

Quote Originally Posted by callmej75
    Sometimes if you don't have nothing nice to say...don't say it at all. Have some respect for the deceased.
    I don't go in for all of that political correctness crap. I had no respect for a live Carlin, why would I start now?

'08 F-250 (work truck) '08 Armada LE (wife's truck) '94 4Runner on Mog 404's (money pit) '55 Bel Air (family heirloom) '64 Pontiac LeMans (family heirloom) Scorpa SY-250, '08 TTR110 (daughter's bike) '02 PW 50 (daughter's bike) '02 XR 50 (son's bike)

Maybe you should watch some of his standup acts. I have a hard time imagining he would mind given that he had no problem at all joking about his own death, or should I say "passing away" as he liked to call it.

________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by ecchamberlin
    Maybe you should watch some of his standup acts. I have a hard time imagining he would mind given that he had no problem at all joking about his own death, or should I say "passing away" as he liked to call it.

I have watched every one and they never get old! He saw reality for what it was and still is.
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Quote Originally Posted by 4Mogger
    I don't go in for all of that political correctness crap. I had no respect for a live Carlin, why would I start now?

Well this thread is in respect to his passing...so why post?
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Quote Originally Posted by 4Mogger
    Quote Originally Posted by arjan
    That is what I am talking about. He is fundamentally anti-American in his standup act. I don't know if this held true in his personal convictions but I would think it would be safe to say that it did. Yeah, you can rant for a while about what is bad about the United States and find plenty of Government Educated sheep to listen to you...But truth be told, this country has done more good for more people and countries than any society that has ever existed. Is it perfect? No. But it is the best the world has ever seen. Is it funny to me to hear an ill-educated SOB rant on and on about revisionist history? No, it is not.

I'll miss George Carlin's comedy. He was brilliant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12