Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Insane Surfing Video

Re: Insane Surfing Video

Quote Originally Posted by ecchamberlin
    Not a bad place to get wet you know?
    excellent place.
    i grew up (and may parents still live) off kanan rd.
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

I LOVE THAT VIEW LOOK FROM THE INSIDE OUT!!!!!... it's so hard to get yourself into that spot and when you do it is truly a magical moment
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Is Brian Conley the one who went "born-again" a while back?
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

I saw a show on VS, It was all surfing, and they were using this packpack camera with a small globe that stuck out the top, it had multiple, lens or a fish eye that would film in every direction up down left right backwards forwards, all at the same time. Once on the computer you could look in every direction. They where looking back into the tube, every where. It was really cool, same sort of veiw just not with a person in the shot. and (no I do not surf, we have no real waves in Texas)I would not be suprised if it was not the same camera. Size of a back pack.

PRETTY SWEET VIEW
    1999 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD 3.4 V6 5speed,&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; OME 881/906, 1&quot; 4crawler diff drop, 265-75-16 BFG All Terrain on stock Limited 5 spoke and full spare,ARB tacoma Bullbar, BruceTS custom rear bumper #9, rock sliders, black painted fender trim, serco roof rack, cobra CB under CD player, 3 ft fire stick in stock location, clear corners, flowmaster.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12