Thread: Free Shipping at Sierra Expeditions

Free Shipping at Sierra Expeditions

[size=10pt]Happy Independence Day! [/size]

To celebrate the 4th of July, Sierra Expeditions is offering FREE SHIPPING on all:
    LightForce Lights

and Safari Snorkels

We still have 3 Olive Green GEAR seat covers in stock and a few Snorkel Pre-Cleaners in our Clearance section

FYI: The next, non sold-out Engel shipment hits the US the end of July. Supplies are quickly selling out so order yours now!

Sale ends July 14th and sorry no rain checks.

Small Print:
    Prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice, and do not include shipping charges.
    Unless otherwise noted, taxes and shipping charges are extra and vary. Sierra Expeditions cannot be responsible for errors in typography or photography.

Edit: urls fixed
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

Re: Free Shipping at Sierra Expeditions

Will you have an Engel MR040 in stock soon?
    2001 4Runner 3.4V-6 SR5 4x4 Money Pit<br />2008 FJC TT SE 6 SPEED stock

The Engel shipment hits the US on July 7th. The MT45's on that shipment are already sold out and there are 7 of the MR040's still available. I suggest that if you want one for you to pre-order it now.
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

Check PMs.
    2001 4Runner 3.4V-6 SR5 4x4 Money Pit<br />2008 FJC TT SE 6 SPEED stock