Thread: Toytec 3in Lift Finally Complete on my 2005 4Runner Sport Edition XREAS

Toytec 3in Lift Finally Complete on my 2005 4Runner Sport Edition XREAS

Toytec 3in Lift Finally Complete on my 2005 4Runner Sport Edition XREAS. Was a pain to install and took forever but worth it in the end. Special thanks to LAnce for his help. Next on the List KMC XD Series Black Revolver Rims 17in.

http://s315.photobucket.com/albums/ll461/wpmcgreevy/
    2005 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 4.0L V6, Toyo Open Country A/T 275/65/17, OBX Shifter and Pedals, TRD Full Cold Air Intake, Cat Back Magnaflow Exhaust, Toytec 3in Front Coil Lift, 2.5in Rear Coil Lift, 17in KMC Revolver XD Rims,N-Fab Pre Runner Bumper Custom Fit to a 4Runner, PIAA 550 8" Lights for the Bumper Custom wired to the Interior.

Re: Toytec 3in Lift Finally Complete on my 2005 4Runner Sport Edition XREAS

Too bad you have to login into facebook to see the pics. And im definitely not making an account to do so.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Dude, why can't you upload the pics to Photobucket like everyone else?
    '99 Taco PreRunner V6 3.4L auto

Fixed It theres a new link to all my pictures

http://s315.photobucket.com/albums/ll461/wpmcgreevy/
    2005 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 4.0L V6, Toyo Open Country A/T 275/65/17, OBX Shifter and Pedals, TRD Full Cold Air Intake, Cat Back Magnaflow Exhaust, Toytec 3in Front Coil Lift, 2.5in Rear Coil Lift, 17in KMC Revolver XD Rims,N-Fab Pre Runner Bumper Custom Fit to a 4Runner, PIAA 550 8" Lights for the Bumper Custom wired to the Interior.

So what's involved with the install? Just put the spacers on top of the shocks? Did you have to disable the xreas?
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

No i replaced the coils. I bought the full $400 lift with new front and rear coils. it took alot of time on the front. I just didnt disocnnect the hydrolic line to the fron shock. it too a while but its worth it. Im thinking i may add a spacer to the rear to put the rear up an inch higher then the front.

Oh ok, I didn't realize you could lift xreas with springs. How's the ride?
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Its good not too stiff but you notice you cant corner as fast lol higher center of gravity. i need to get new wheels to widen it back out and prob a spacer for the front as well casue the taller coils bring the front tires in narrower